Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 9-25-14 Rosh Hashananananana
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
meckalecka high mecka hiney hos.
If I were to punch a cat, full strength, I would probaly destroy it right? It could possibly die.

Why doesn't this happen when I punch a fly. I just socked one good, and it didn't even phase it really. I had to spray it with pyrethrin to kill it.
another random movie I had never heard of, that I ended up watching.

[youtube]T2Fp61jJcIs[/youtube]
he the dark guy in da middle fool.
LeNeve Wrote:another random movie I had never heard of, that I ended up watching.

[youtube]T2Fp61jJcIs[/youtube]

Haha. I love that movie.

I went out and bought a George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic CD after I saw it.
The last few days have made me wonder if I watch too many movies.
High 5 to this guy.

:high5:

[Image: muei6jccqdmpk3akkevc.jpg]
Maybe I'll come into some money soon so I can buy one of these.

[youtube]mYa3dDjkFis[/youtube]
And just because hockey is starting up, and I'm catching up on stories from the summer that I forgot about.
Pittsburgh signed one of the players Pete hates most.
I wonder if he'll be as forgiving as his boyfriend Crosby seems to be.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/pengu...1409250230
LeNeve Wrote:If I were to punch a cat, full strength, I would probaly destroy it right? It could possibly die.

Why doesn't this happen when I punch a fly. I just socked one good, and it didn't even phase it really. I had to spray it with pyrethrin to kill it.

My childhood best friend's brother jumped off their porch and landed on one of their cat's throwing it into a seizure that it eventually died from. I would think a punch landed just right would have the same effect.
Beckster wants me to punch a cat to death
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster wants me to punch a cat to death

Even I don't hate cats that much.
tongue punch a cats butthole. Wtf :? :barf: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:The last few days have made me wonder if I watch too many movies.

i am pretty sure you have me beat and I know I've seen a ton of movies. Though, lately, I barely even watch tv.
Chip Wrote:And just because hockey is starting up, and I'm catching up on stories from the summer that I forgot about.
Pittsburgh signed one of the players Pete hates most.
I wonder if he'll be as forgiving as his boyfriend Crosby seems to be.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/pengu...1409250230

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I am still laughing about that. I forgot to see if he posted anything about it on FB.
Pages: 1 2 3