Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Sept 23, 2014...Sup fockers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chip Wrote:How do you know when things are starting to get rough at GM?
When Cadillac runs away and moves their headquarters to New York.

We want to put a little bit of distance between Cadillac and the rest of the General Motors entity so that we can begin to put together a team that is able to give 100 percent mindshare to meeting the challenges of the premium market.

I can go anywhere
in my cadillac
Thats why I always hated sitting at the kids table.
Sup Peeps I thought DBN had died. Every time I went to dudbronation.com I got an error. Finally tried just googling dudebronation and clicked on the forum. Bam its up!
Texas Fan Wrote:Sup Peeps I thought DBN had died. Every time I went to dudbronation.com I got an error. Finally tried just googling dudebronation and clicked on the forum. Bam its up!

Yep, we're still here.
Some of us at least.
Haha

dudbronation.com
Chip Wrote:Haha

dudbronation.com

I had to check - I was spelling it right in the browser. :grin:
Texas Fan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha

dudbronation.com

I had to check - I was spelling it right in the browser. :grin:

So what's been crappening?
Not much, Yeah hot criminals in Canada. And the Fappening has been awesome. I don't mind looking at the pics.
I want to go tell him "he was the bomb in Phantoms"

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/19/ben-afflec...z3E0963U1o
Chip Wrote:How do you know when things are starting to get rough at GM?
When Cadillac runs away and moves their headquarters to New York.

We want to put a little bit of distance between Cadillac and the rest of the General Motors entity so that we can begin to put together a team that is able to give 100 percent mindshare to meeting the challenges of the premium market.

They always seem to want to keep Cadillac separate. I just want them to get back to being fully stable so they can bring back Pontiac.
:roflmao:

Sam's Club is one upping Costco and their "Welcome to Costco, I love you" greeters.

[youtube]1lqq48en88s[/youtube]
I saw we had more pictures hacked from celebs, but I was way too tired to even check them out. I did see that both Olsen twins are out now, but I never found the pictures for the first one.
Texas Fan Wrote:Sup Peeps I thought DBN had died. Every time I went to dudbronation.com I got an error. Finally tried just googling dudebronation and clicked on the forum. Bam its up!

:high5:

It's hard to forum when most of the internet is blocked to you and your boos insists on playing shitty pop music all day long.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I saw we had more pictures hacked from celebs, but I was way too tired to even check them out. I did see that both Olsen twins are out now, but I never found the pictures for the first one.

Are they wearing this shirt?
That would be funny.

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/i...ere-famous
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6