Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 9-19-14 - NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
NFL is a proud sponsor of breast cancer awareness, because if all the woman die, the players won't have anyone to beat up. That would be sad.
and speaking of football, just because I participate in our weekly office pool pick em game, doesn't mean I watch every single game. no budday, I didn't watch the buccaneers play the falcons last night. no, I don't know who that guy you are talking about is. I watch about 4 minutes of football each week, and the superbowl. I can only name like 3 players.
I used to think that Bay City was just a town full of drunks (there's literally a bar on every block and then some). Now, I think it's a town full of crazy people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-wife.html
I didn't watch any football last night. Actually, I didn't watch any tv.
Bringing stuff over from yesterday:

None of our Apple products downloaded the U2 album. I am super pissed at Apple right now. My cell phone which I have every single one of my business contacts on decided that the screen should just stop working. I can hear my emails, text messages and calls come in but it doesn't do anything but be a black paperweight.
They are all about hard rebooting my phone but the power button doesn't work, I figured it was overuse but apparently its a recall on my phone and I tried to get an appointment at the apple store but the fucking Iphone 6 came out and I wont be able to step a foot into there. Fuck retarded people and their need to have the best phone out there...
LeNeve Wrote:and speaking of football, just because I participate in our weekly office pool pick em game, doesn't mean I watch every single game. no budday, I didn't watch the buccaneers play the falcons last night. no, I don't know who that guy you are talking about is. I watch about 4 minutes of football each week, and the superbowl. I can only name like 3 players.

I didn't watch football last night either. I stopped playing fantasy football because I only picked the cute players and apparently they either really suck or the group of them really does.
NussieT Wrote:Bringing stuff over from yesterday:

None of our Apple products downloaded the U2 album. I am super pissed at Apple right now. My cell phone which I have every single one of my business contacts on decided that the screen should just stop working. I can hear my emails, text messages and calls come in but it doesn't do anything but be a black paperweight.
They are all about hard rebooting my phone but the power button doesn't work, I figured it was overuse but apparently its a recall on my phone and I tried to get an appointment at the apple store but the fucking Iphone 6 came out and I wont be able to step a foot into there. Fuck retarded people and their need to have the best phone out there...

I wouldn't go so far as to call them that.
N.F.L.

:rock:

[youtube]enwJDamD1LA[/youtube]
I don't think the Bay City Rollers get a :rock:

[youtube]dBn2ux5vRHk[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I wouldn't go so far as to call them that.

I like my Iphone but to me it's just a phone. I don't need the latest thing every 6 months.
My last 2 phones, I had for over 2 years each.
The phone I have right now is a year old and still working fine.
Phones are so expensive now it doesn't make sense to keep getting new ones.
Chip Wrote:My last 2 phones, I had for over 2 years each.

:whomo: I think my S3 is 2.5 years old now. still going strong. no scratches even.
Chip Wrote:I don't think the Bay City Rollers get a :rock:

[youtube]dBn2ux5vRHk[/youtube]

Old school stuff.. Really old school stuff

The power/wake button on my phone has a recall that I have yet to do... i really should and I dropped my phone once and the screen smashed so I had it replaced other than that it is still good. It will be 2 years old in December and I will have it for sure for 1 more year.

:whomo: I like to keep my phone as long as it is working and only upgrade when it breaks. Makes no sense otherwise really.
Pages: 1 2 3