Dudebro Nation

Full Version: September 16, 2014 ~ It's Tuesday Now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I work closely with this concrete pump company and one of the guys who works was in a really bad accident last night. I texted him this afternoon and he is getting surgery to have his leg bolted back together. Ouch

Ouch Confusedad:

The guy is really smart and I was planning on stealing him from the company anyway. So while he is recovering and his job replaced it will be easier for me to sway him to me.

That's one way to score new employees :grin:
No way would I spend that much on a receipt

http://news.yahoo.com/lesean-mccoy-20-ce...30076.html
:whomo:
Who is whitneyhutton?
[Image: 8a9anyze.jpg]
[Image: uryza2ut.jpg]
Whitty Hutton = DudeBro Chris from VA. Whitty Hutton is also a reference to Martin( spelled it wrong but u get the point).
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
A new human. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 8a9anyze.jpg]

I need to replace my brake pads pretty soon. The ones I have are just junk.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: uryza2ut.jpg]

That's the gayest thing I have ever seen. Your washboy dude would love it.
whitteyhutton Wrote:Whitty Hutton = DudeBro Chris from VA. Whitty Hutton is also a reference to Martin( spelled it wrong but u get the point).
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

:high5: Coolness
Jimbo actually looked into getting the pitted rotors for his trans am, but he heard that dirt can build up in the crevices and cause all kinds of problems.
my brakes are making noise.

what does it sound like, squeking?

no, "wokka wokka wokka wokka"

:drum: :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:That's one way to score new employees :grin:

My plant is surrounded by intelligent people I trust 100%. I've fazed out the dumb ones.
whitteyhutton Wrote:Whitty Hutton = DudeBro Chris from VA. Whitty Hutton is also a reference to Martin( spelled it wrong but u get the point).
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

I like when new people show up. Wish I could have been around. 6 more weeks until the seasons over.
Pages: 1 2