Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Sept 12 2014...Brrrrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its getting to be about that time of the year
My car window had a layer of frost on it this am when I left for the gym.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I found out Die Antwoord is playing in Detroit Friday night.
I started to think about seeing if I could talk someone into going until I started to wonder if I wanted to be in that crowd...

I would go with you. Seems like a good time.

It's tonight at 8pm, eastern time.
Can you make it?

Probaly not. My car needs gas, and I haven't recieved my paycheck yet. I'd have to leave within the next couple hours.
Derick Wrote:Its getting to be about that time of the year

hell yeah. I'm okay with that. Its 47 this morning. just about perfect for me. not cold enough to frost my window like in Canada, but cold enough to wear a light jacket or hoodie, and be comfortable.

also seasonal beers seem to taste better sitting around a fire, on a cool crisp autumn night.
According to my car it's 41F. According to my weather app is 37F as of 855am.

I'm wear a long sleeve tshirt, a thin running jacket, a sweater and a coat. By noon today it will be too warm out for half of it.
I keep my car's temperature on "auto" and yesterday the heat came on for the first time.
I love it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I found out Die Antwoord is playing in Detroit Friday night.
I started to think about seeing if I could talk someone into going until I started to wonder if I wanted to be in that crowd...

I would go with you. Seems like a good time.

It's tonight at 8pm, eastern time.
Can you make it?

Probaly not. My car needs gas, and I haven't recieved my paycheck yet. I'd have to leave within the next couple hours.

That would be a huge commitment for a Die Antwoord concert.
Confusedhock:
Sugar Rice Krinkles must be made of the souls of puppies.

[youtube]O2vBJt1iG60[/youtube]
Did you know that a tiny amount of liquor put on a scorpion will cause it to go mad and sting itself to death????
yep. puppy souls for sure.
Derick Wrote:Its getting to be about that time of the year

I want a do over for summer
NussieT Wrote:My car window had a layer of frost on it this am when I left for the gym.

I do not like this
LeNeve Wrote:Did you know that a tiny amount of liquor put on a scorpion will cause it to go mad and sting itself to death????

Do you know this from experience?
The world's tallest dog died. Huh, he was from Michigan.

http://news.yahoo.com/worlds-tallest-dog...57677.html
LeNeve Wrote:Did you know that a tiny amount of liquor put on a scorpion will cause it to go mad and sting itself to death????

That's rad.
Pages: 1 2