Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Rich's couches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cnj.craigslist.org/fuo/1434208789.html">http://cnj.craigslist.org/fuo/1434208789.html</a><!-- m -->

I need to get rid of my couch set before I move next week. They are 3 large comfy leather couches. I am moving somewhere that I can't take them and I don't want to store them.

Best offer by Monday, October 26th gets them. I will be around all weekend during the day and possibly Monday daytime if you'd like to come see them.

YOU MUST PICK THESE UP FROM HOBOKEN by Wed 10/28/09 - OR - I will have a moving truck on Wed or Thur next week and if you bring the manpower to put them into the truck I will bring them to you if you live close to Hoboken. I will only hold them though for someone that pays by Monday 10/26.

Please email me with your name, phone number, and bid if you are interested. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS.

Thank you!

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
I want to know if it comes with a free bang from Sterger.
I don't feel like driving from Michigan for some doo doo stained couches... I wonder if Rich ever used them to relive losing his virginity?
Is that seriously Rich's couch? That looks like the most uncomfortable couch... not to mention they are ugggggggggggly.
Pete Nice Wrote:I want to know if it comes with a free bang from Sterger.
If it does, I think there is going to be a mad dash to Hoboken!
[Image: jenn-sterger-2.jpg]
Wow that really is a hell if a Soul Glow stain on the chair..
thats a little more than soul glo

Goooo!
brampton Wrote:thats a little more than soul glo

Goooo!
That's what I thought :wanker:
Hilarious! That was NOT my post btw. And I ended up selling them to a dudebro
THANK GOD, Rich I was about to blast your taste in furniture. That shit was whackadoo like Hidekei Irabu......
It's probably too late. I bet there's a truck on it's way there from Winnipeg right now.
Joe In PA Wrote:It's probably too late. I bet there's a truck on it's way there from Winnipeg right now.

Well Rich did say he sold them to a dudebro. Josh is going to be laying naked on those couches and touching himself for a few months straight.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe In PA Wrote:It's probably too late. I bet there's a truck on it's way there from Winnipeg right now.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Too funny!
:roflmao: :roflmao: This is hilarious.
Pages: 1 2