Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, September 5, 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its time, my hat has reached the end of its life, and it must be retired. Time to break in a new one
Last night was full of Joan Rvers Tributes. I watched a bit of that Naked Dating show on Mtv and Ice Lake Rebels instead.
What a piece of shit. I am enjoying what people say he deserves.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-teen-sentenc...e30c2abc35
last hat I ever wore, was a pink cowboy hat. :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Last night was full of Joan Rvers Tributes. I watched a bit of that Naked Dating show on Mtv and Ice Lake Rebels instead.

I watched a bit of the Joan Rivers stuff. Not sure why. She seemed like a cool old lady I guess. I've always kind of enjoyed her.

I also watched that naked dating show. WTF? bunch of wackadoos... I don't see any kind of stable relationship coming from that nonsense.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What a piece of shit. I am enjoying what people say he deserves.

Texas needs to man up, and execute him.
Why did you ignore Derick's daily thread he started?
I used to wear caps especially when I did yardwork. I lost my favorite and most broke in one somewhere and no hat since has been the same.
after several 100+ degree days in a row, it has finally cooled off, and started raining. 59 currently, with a nice sleep inducing rain. Wish I was home.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Last night was full of Joan Rvers Tributes. I watched a bit of that Naked Dating show on Mtv and Ice Lake Rebels instead.

I watched a bit of the Joan Rivers stuff. Not sure why. She seemed like a cool old lady I guess. I've always kind of enjoyed her.

I also watched that naked dating show. WTF? bunch of wackadoos... I don't see any kind of stable relationship coming from that nonsense.

I got enough about her from all of the Facebook posts.

I have seen that show a couple times, it's actually rather boring. The first one I saw, this blonde chick was trying to say how she was looking for a relationship and to get people to quit seeing her as easy, then she kcufed every guy she dated. That was funny. I saw a preview of one where one of the chicks acted batshit crazy, but I missed the episode.
It was 45F when I got up for the gym. It's currently 53F be sunny this am but a thunderstorm roll in this afternoon
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What a piece of shit. I am enjoying what people say he deserves.

Texas needs to man up, and execute him.

At least he gets to live a life of daily butt raping and having the shit beat out of him by inmates who see him as the sick fuck who murdered a little girl. Inmates don't like that.
LeNeve Wrote:Why did you ignore Derick's daily thread he started?

Shit. He must've put it up just before me. I am switching to his.
I don't wear hats. I don't even like wearing my hard hat.
Pages: 1 2