Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday August 29, 2014....Please continue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please continue to report to work until further notice. We have fucked up the paperwork, and today will not be your last day.
[Image: 62e33a56f05346dd8cf8ad7533f2a8c7.jpg]A friend was at work and they saw these girls so they did a trip around the block to snap the picture. Trashcona girls are easy!!!
Derick Wrote:Please continue to report to work until further notice. We have fucked up the paperwork, and today will not be your last day.

So, how does that even work? Are you going to actually do work or just dick around until it's done?
NussieT Wrote:[Image: 62e33a56f05346dd8cf8ad7533f2a8c7.jpg]A friend was at work and they saw these girls so they did a trip around the block to snap the picture. Trashcona girls are easy!!!

Nice
lovely. :high5:
The boss is long-winded today... I have no idea what he is spouting. Everytime he opens his mouth, I develop ADHD.
You can tell this isn't Detroit or the US... An abandoned mall in China

[Image: db680a3351777dea8f096a3f9efb8a3a0f060305.jpg]
I think Joan Rivers is going to be the next up for the death pool. It sounds bad anyway.