Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, August 21, 2014 ~ Where are You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quit being lazy and start posting.
:whomo:
I know it happened along time ago, and is old news, but I finally got around to watching that video, of the guy getting butt raped by a horse, then died from it a feww days later.
LeNeve Wrote:I know it happened along time ago, and is old news, but I finally got around to watching that video, of the guy getting butt raped by a horse, then died from it a feww days later.

A: There was a Video?? :?

B: Since that snake one, how many videos like that have you watched?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I know it happened along time ago, and is old news, but I finally got around to watching that video, of the guy getting butt raped by a horse, then died from it a feww days later.

yeah. and some other weirdo dude, was helping the horse get in the other guy.

only seen the snake one, and the horse one now.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

yeah. and some other weirdo dude, was helping the horse get in the other guy.

only seen the snake one, and the horse one now.

Well, try not to let it become a habit........
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Quit being lazy and start posting.

I didn't have a 5am gym class, concrete pours got put off til tomorrow due to possible rain this afternoon so I slept in till 945am. Then I did a bit of work and then came home and made breakfast. I'm still sleepy.
I may have watched something involving a goat, back when the internet was getting rolling.
My brother and brother in law tried getting me to watch a couple fucking on a bear they had just killed on the internet. Didn't happen.
Oh yeah. Ive seen shake that bear too.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Quit being lazy and start posting.

I didn't have a 5am gym class, concrete pours got put off til tomorrow due to possible rain this afternoon so I slept in till 945am. Then I did a bit of work and then came home and made breakfast. I'm still sleepy.

I tried to sleep in this morning, until I realized it wasn't Saturday and I had to work. Confusedad: Those kinds of moments are miserable.
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jb9BLG5j_E[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I tried to sleep in this morning, until I realized it wasn't Saturday and I had to work. Confusedad: Those kinds of moments are miserable.

Ya this weekend I probably won't get to sleep in. Between new staff starting, loads that need to be done and our flight to Toronto on Sunday morning at 5 (3 am wake up call). I'll be exhausted.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I tried to sleep in this morning, until I realized it wasn't Saturday and I had to work. Confusedad: Those kinds of moments are miserable.

Ya this weekend I probably won't get to sleep in. Between new staff starting, loads that need to be done and our flight to Toronto on Sunday morning at 5 (3 am wake up call). I'll be exhausted.

How are the new people working out?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5