Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, August 18, 2014 ~ Vroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I spent half my weekend checking out some really nice automobiles at the Bricks.
I spent my entire weekend working.
I don't think anyone here knows what the Bricks are. Or is.
Chip Wrote:I don't think anyone here knows what the Bricks are. Or is.

I do. :high5:
I got on a skateboard for the first time in 20 years. I'm pretty sore. Think I'll stick to my bike.

and I put a new vanity, and sink setup in my bathroom.

Ok.. Fine. Back to the Bricks is a huge classic car show in Flint, MI. Held the same weekend as the bigger and more well-known Woodward down in Detroit. The people that formed it hope to merge the 2 someday. It is called the Bricks because the main street of downtown Flint is still made of bricks and brand new Buick would roll down that street after they were made in the Buick plant back in the day.
How do you wipe out the slums? Let them raid a medical facility full of Ebola-contaminated stuff.

http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-bar-traveler...11732.html
They need to drop some ebola in Missouri.
LeNeve Wrote:They need to drop some ebola in Missouri.

Those folks were just praying for a good fight.. riot.. and they aren't going to quit yet.

[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5zDOjgTY_A[/youtube_url]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Ok.. Fine. Back to the Bricks is a huge classic car show in Flint, MI. Held the same weekend as the bigger and more well-known Woodward down in Detroit. The people that formed it hope to merge the 2 someday. It is called the Bricks because the main street of downtown Flint is still made of bricks and brand new Buick would roll down that street after they were made in the Buick plant back in the day.

For as many people as I know that avoid the Dream Cruise like the plague, I'm not sure how that many people still actually go to it.
I don't know anyone that does.
Hello Monday...
JDubb Wrote:Hello Monday...

I'd rather say hello to Friday afternoon.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

For as many people as I know that avoid the Dream Cruise like the plague, I'm not sure how that many people still actually go to it.
I don't know anyone that does.

I wish I could have made it there again this year. I had enough trouble getting to the Bricks.
Emmanuelle Chriqui (Guest on the show) is smokin hot.
When someone says bricks, these are the only ones I think of.

[Image: 2505643.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3