Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 8/12/14 - Let the games begin!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm off probation now, yo.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm off probation now, yo.

Boo ya.
My office is flooded. So I'm working from home today.
I just got back from breakfast at the diner next door.
Now I might take a nap.
I have no concrete today and I really don't feel like working so I am delivering the recycle truck and forcing my employees to work by themselves.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm off probation now, yo.

:high5:
Chip Wrote:My office is flooded. So I'm working from home today.
I just got back from breakfast at the diner next door.
Now I might take a nap.

:high5:
our shop flooded over the weekend. not from rain. but the doofus across the shop forgot to turn the hose off for the water coolers.

everthing got all humid, and started rusting, and these nasty chemical filled, dark brown, droplets of water were dripping off the ceiling everywhere. Now it smells like a stagnant pond full of dead fish in here. fucking gross.
Jim Florentine needs to be the head of all the rock stations on sirius. His show kicks ass on ozzys channel.
LeNeve Wrote:our shop flooded over the weekend. not from rain. but the doofus across the shop forgot to turn the hose off for the water coolers.

everthing got all humid, and started rusting, and these nasty chemical filled, dark brown, droplets of water were dripping off the ceiling everywhere. Now it smells like a stagnant pond full of dead fish in here. fucking gross.

Ewww :barf:

Well water or tap? We have city water and the stupid bill keeps going up and up, but I don't see how we are use $30 extra dollars worth of water. I want to move out of town so bad. My parents water bill for 3 months is less than ours for one month.
Jim and I are going to look at a piece of equipment in Toronto. We were supposed to leave on the 25th but we may head out on Friday. I was kinda psyched to see the Jay's play but we aren't at home this weekend.
Robin Williams death deal has got a lot of people riled up. A girl I went to school with posted this morning about it, then went on to say that her dad, who died a few months ago actually committed suicide too. That floored me, I knew the guy and he and his wife were 2 of the nicest people. In fact, they are/were my youngest sister's God parents.
LeNeve Wrote:Jim Florentine needs to be the head of all the rock stations on sirius. His show kicks ass on ozzys channel.

Ozzys Boneyard is one of the better channels on Sirius
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Jim Florentine needs to be the head of all the rock stations on sirius. His show kicks ass on ozzys channel.

Ozzys Boneyard is one of the better channels on Sirius

I agree. I can keep it on that channel for a long time before something like Rush comes on.
Hungry Howies keeps emailing me to buy a slice of pizza and get one free. I should go home and eat the salad I have, though. Ugh. Decisions..
Hungry Howies keeps emailing me to buy a slice of pizza and get one free. I should go home and eat the salad I have, though. Ugh. Decisions..
Pages: 1 2 3 4