Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday August 8th 2014... AOL Free zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Its friday, which makes this an AOL free zone. Hopefully I get my motor back this weekend, and back in the bike.
yeah. what he said.
I switched from a burrito every morning, to a ham, egg, and cheese mcmuffin. The egg white delight. It's pretty tasty. 3 dollars though, 50 cents more than a burrito.
Derick Wrote:Its friday, which makes this an AOL free zone. Hopefully I get my motor back this weekend, and back in the bike.

I never liked AOL.

Did you ever figure out what that metal thing was?
Jugtown,Asylum,Kunkletown and Virginville.

towns in PA
Apparently, our military just blew up part of Iraq
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Apparently, our military just blew up part of Iraq

Merica! fuckin A
I though Obama got our troops out of Iraq? now he's George Bushing the shit out of them. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I though Obama got our troops out of Iraq? now he's George Bushing the shit out of them. :roflmao: :roflmao:

That's what my phone said in its Breaking News deal.
LeNeve Wrote:I switched from a burrito every morning, to a ham, egg, and cheese mcmuffin. The egg white delight. It's pretty tasty. 3 dollars though, 50 cents more than a burrito.

I hate this story.
I like the old LeNeve stories more.
LeNeve Wrote:I though Obama got our troops out of Iraq? now he's George Bushing the shit out of them. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Obama just really likes Outkast.
Hawaii is about to get hit by 2 hurricanes at once.
Seems like that should be bigger news.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I switched from a burrito every morning, to a ham, egg, and cheese mcmuffin. The egg white delight. It's pretty tasty. 3 dollars though, 50 cents more than a burrito.

I hate this story.

186 more dollars, and I'll be off probation.
[Image: stop-what-youre-doing-its-dopeness-time-...=330&h=186]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I hate this story.

186 more dollars, and I'll be off probation.

Haha.
Hurry up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6