Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday July 29, 2014...The end is near
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Good morning
Morning, but is it good? Is it really?
yes. its a good morning. 70 degrees and raining. we even have flood warnings! This is the first time I remember any flood warnings around here.
It was supposed to rain today. No rain yet, but it's cold out.
What up nerfherders?
So I want to punch the people on Facebook and Twitter complaining about the temperature being lower in the dick and/or vagina. It is fucking July and your complaining that it is not hot and sticky? Eat a bowl of Spot dicks. This is the best July ever.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I want to punch the people on Facebook and Twitter complaining about the temperature being lower in the dick and/or vagina. It is fucking July and your complaining that it is not hot and sticky? Eat a bowl of Spot dicks. This is the best July ever.

My only complaint is that I want it to get hot enough to make a trip to the beach enjoyable. I don't want to shiver in the water. And I don't want the baby to turn blue because of chilly air. I don't think that's so much to ask. And, that said, I am fine with it being cooler on the days I am stuck at work.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I want to punch the people on Facebook and Twitter complaining about the temperature being lower in the dick and/or vagina. It is fucking July and your complaining that it is not hot and sticky? Eat a bowl of Spot dicks. This is the best July ever.

:whomo: It's been pretty bad ass here too. a couple miserable 100 degree days last week, but now back in the 70s. shit kicks so much ass.I love it. fuck you summer

:whomo:
Real life version of Wipe Out

[youtube]VFKUKX9ToNI[/youtube]
watch out for banditos at horse skeet lake.
why is the end near?
LeNeve Wrote:watch out for banditos at horse skeet lake.

Put the sugar in the tank of the sheriff's car?
Chip Wrote:

yeah. then shoot a rope in it too
Chip Wrote:

that song was on this morning driving to work.
Pages: 1 2 3