Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 7-23-14 - Finarry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I needed to get this started. Now I'm leaving for lunch though. I wish you all the best.
Kyle! I berieve in rou!!!!!
I'm working on a f-350 dually. all modified up. 900 horsepower. Its a beast. super fast.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm working on a f-350 dually. all modified up. 900 horsepower. Its a beast. super fast.

We're about to start working on a job for Nissan. They're getting a plant ready to start producing a heavy duty truck.
Call me crazy, but I have to figure if someone is going to buy a big truck like that, I don't think they would go to Nissan.
:roflmao:

[Image: Teacher_Has_Attention.jpg]
Damn it.
It's only Wednesday.
Yesterday felt like a Thursday.
Not to bad for a big ass work truck.

[Image: a5a8upev.jpg]
and its averaging 18 MPG. thats really good for a big 13,000 pound diesel.
Damn, that is fast and 18mpg is pretty good for a huge truck.
For the hell of it, I changed my 2048 game to the practice version, which let's you undo.
I've been playing it for a while, and the highest square I have is a 32768.
In order to get this, I had have the board pretty much totally filled up, so I don't know if it's possible to get much higher.
I would play this if it were a game.

[youtube]P-5c5ct1FfM[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:For the hell of it, I changed my 2048 game to the practice version, which let's you undo.
In order to get this, I had have the board pretty much totally filled up, so I don't know if it's possible to get much higher.

holy autism
Confusedhock:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:For the hell of it, I changed my 2048 game to the practice version, which let's you undo.

holy autism
Confusedhock:

Derpa-derpa-stan.

My actual score is 465,916
Cue the Blues Brothers music.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=34d_1290003255
Pages: 1 2