Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 07/16/14: English and stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[youtube]8Gv0H-vPoDc[/youtube]
:high5:
woord
skeet car named desire
That Dodge Hellcat is only going to cost $60,000.
:boobs:
NussieT Wrote:I do have an issue that perhaps someone can give me some advice.

There are two concrete plants in town. People call both places to get pricing. I know for a fact that my pricing is lower than theirs by a considerable amount. However everytime people call us then them they beat our price. what can I do to eliminate them leaving for the other company?

I was thinking about this last night. Isn't there some sort of contract you could have people sign? Or some sort of deposit they should put down, just to cover the cost of the administrative work at the least?

I'm not sure how the crete biz goes down though.

Like at our shop, they can come for an estimate, then decide to take it somewhere cheaper. They still have to pay for the estimate. If they decide to have the work done with us, then they fee is ususally free.

Or give the other concrete company free blankets, covered with SARS germs. Or take their toothbrushes and put hooker herpes all over the toothbrushes.
Chip Wrote:That Dodge Hellcat is only going to cost $60,000.

I think that is a very reasonable number. :high5:
I'd be pissed if this thing crashed into my head.

[youtube]hrBl3eDxgH4[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:That Dodge Hellcat is only going to cost $60,000.

I think that is a very reasonable number. :high5:

That's crazy.
I wonder if they'll be one of those cars that's so limited, dealerships will be able to jack up the price.
we only have one concrete company here in SW Kansas. they have a mixing factory (or whatever they are called) in every town. If you want concrete, you have to use them.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
It's not officially summer, until some one gets hurt at an airshow.
that airplane crash is making me laugh. IT starts out all majestic. Almost makes you want to salute it, as it takes to the sky. Then instantly pmmpphphpgg, it terrorizes the hot dog tent.
The south park episode with the turkeys, and starvin Marvin is on right now. That first aired 17 years ago.

Jeebus......
LeNeve Wrote:that airplane crash is making me laugh. IT starts out all majestic. Almost makes you want to salute it, as it takes to the sky. Then instantly pmmpphphpgg, it terrorizes the hot dog tent.

T should get one of those and start bombing raids on the the other concrete place.
LeNeve Wrote:The south park episode with the turkeys, and starvin Marvin is on right now. That first aired 17 years ago.

Jeebus......

Confusedad:
What's up buddies...
Pages: 1 2 3