Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 07/14/14 - the day the employees cry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jim's been having an employee meltdown and after Friday where an employee just didn't want to work all day and spitefully did dumb shit. Someone is getting fired today. The sleeping employee quit, her last day was Friday.
:nothingtoadd:
LeNeve Wrote::nothingtoadd:

:whomo:
I'm tired.
I slept like crap last night.
Chip Wrote:I'm tired.
I slept like crap last night.

:whomo:
Nazis won. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Nazis won. :high5:

And I got to make a lot of fisting and scat jokes. :high5:
Chip Wrote:

I would be ashamed as an American, if you didn't.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I would be ashamed as an American, if you didn't.

When I was at the bar with all the hard core soccer fans for the US/Germany game, when that game ended everyone started chanting "Back to back world war champs".
I had to laugh at that.
Do Jews like soccer?
LeNeve Wrote:Do Jews like soccer?

Damned if I know.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Do Jews like soccer?

Damned if I know.

:roflmao: :roflmao: they don't.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/04/20/israeli-soccer-team-faces-prospect-of-international-ban/">http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/04/20/is ... ional-ban/</a><!-- m -->
NussieT Wrote:Jim's been having an employee meltdown and after Friday where an employee just didn't want to work all day and spitefully did dumb shit. Someone is getting fired today. The sleeping employee quit, her last day was Friday.

I want to see video/pictures of them crying... or being forced to cry. :grin:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Jim's been having an employee meltdown and after Friday where an employee just didn't want to work all day and spitefully did dumb shit. Someone is getting fired today. The sleeping employee quit, her last day was Friday.

creepy
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No tears.
Pages: 1 2