Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/10/14...I laughed at him then proceeded to ignore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Y'all will never get to read the book now, bitches
Lol.
I actually didnt see the reply till like 4 hours later. I ignored you by accident.
:roflmao:
We worked out legs yesterday am at the gym. Did a whole bunch of skaters, I was trying to touch a friends shoe then I drove like 160kms and walked all over sandy job sites. My legs are kill me.
Today in the world of "the bitch had it coming..."

It's not going to end well. For the guy at least.
How does that old saying go? You mess with the bull...

[Image: man-gored-in-ass-during-running-of-the-bulls-1.jpg]

http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/07/08...-pictures/
She owns that shit.
Ketchup. Mustard.

[youtube]polTUb9L75A[/youtube]
She had a fun day.

[youtube]8ivIkRZaNJE[/youtube]
I found this to be rather interesting:

Science 101
http://news.yahoo.com/earths-magnetic-fi...47349.html
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fuck you and the mustache you rode in on.

[youtube]MDz2r00uexI[/youtube]
I had a moment today.. I thought it was Friday for some reason and then it dawned on me that it's only Thursday. What a letdown.
So, last night, I wound up having a long conversation with Jim's nephew... the 15 year old. We were kind of making fun of him for thinking his relationship with his girlfriend of 5 whole months was going to last. Apparently that bothered the boy, so he asked me if I really thought they weren't going to make it. I just told him to quit worrying about it and enjoy it while it lasts (it sounded like the right thing to say). That lead to even more of a conversation where he enlightened me to his little world. He's 15 yrs old and has already dropped acid. Wtf and he supposedly has done as many as 11 shots (yeeeah riiight) of Hennessey and Jagar at parties.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, last night, I wound up having a long conversation with Jim's nephew... the 15 year old. We were kind of making fun of him for thinking his relationship with his girlfriend of 5 whole months was going to last. Apparently that bothered the boy, so he asked me if I really thought they weren't going to make it. I just told him to quit worrying about it and enjoy it while it lasts (it sounded like the right thing to say). That lead to even more of a conversation where he enlightened me to his little world. He's 15 yrs old and has already dropped acid. Wtf and he supposedly has done as many as 11 shots (yeeeah riiight) of Hennessey and Jagar at parties.

When I was 15, had a boyfriend, went to a house warming party for the people I babysat for, the hosts got me hammered for the first time, bf got mad I was out all night drinking because "I was smarter than that". I dumped him after I got over my hangover. That resulted in a backstreet boys "I want you back" cd gift.
Started dating another guy, found out he cheated on me with my best friend when he dumped me. Met some friends through a friend, starting doing dope, fell hard for a good friend who chose some crazy bitch over me but still hung out with every day. Got completely depressed, got stuck going to a suicide help seminar through the school. Met a guy at a hotel lobby, got drunk together, gave me his phone number, never went anywhere but we still talk. Then 3-4 months after that I met Jim.
Chip Wrote:Today in the world of "the bitch had it coming..."

It's not going to end well. For the guy at least.
How does that old saying go? You mess with the bull...

[Image: man-gored-in-ass-during-running-of-the-bulls-1.jpg]

http://www.totalprosports.com/2014/07/08...-pictures/

His colon has never been cleaner
Pages: 1 2