Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 7/7/14 - Do you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Beckster wants Dane Cook's hot throbbing balls.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So did everyone hear that Anthony from O&A got fired for being a racist idiot on twitter?

I saw a drunk guy wearing an opie and anthony shirt, riding a lawnmower drunk, towing shopping carts filled with booze, get arrested, and he kept yelling "I know my rights"

Uh...
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So did everyone hear that Anthony from O&A got fired for being a racist idiot on twitter?

no. I have heard nothing of this. How does that work? is it just the Opie show now? I've never listened to their show either.

I never listened to them either.
Maybe a minute here or there.
And didn't like them.
The only reason I ever heard of them was because they kept getting fired.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster wants Dane Cook's hot throbbing balls.

She wants to get fingered by a SuFi.
:roflmao:

Beckster panty dropper

[Image: superfinger.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I saw a drunk guy wearing an opie and anthony shirt, riding a lawnmower drunk, towing shopping carts filled with booze, get arrested, and he kept yelling "I know my rights"

Uh...

I think its fake though.
[youtube]vIyWt16e8oo[/youtube]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: dem hands :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Uh...

I think its fake though.
[youtube]vIyWt16e8oo[/youtube]

:roflmao:
That has to be fake.
I hope it is at least.

That guy has a severe lack of economic opportunity.
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: dem hands :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's almost like that episode of It's Always Sunny when Dee started dating that retarded guy.
everyone with lack of economic oppurtunity, seems to have more money than me. Confusedad:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: dem hands :roflmao: :roflmao:

It's almost like that episode of It's Always Sunny when Dee started dating that retarded guy.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
First 10,000 fans get a free Klan outfit.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/chicago-white...lan-rally/
I kind of want a klan outfit. for halloween.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My PT Brandy and her 1st place finish at provincials. We are all going to cheer her on at Worlds next month. [Image: 03-bb-open.jpg]

That one on the left is scaring me

So is the one one the right.
T's girl is the only normal looking one.

They tan so much that her hair looks white.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6