Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7/3/14...Kinda like friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm so fucking glad this week is almost over
happy birfday Merica! almost.

yeah. sofa glad this week will be over in 8.5 hours. paid today too. going to get drunk and light shit on fire, and shoot fireballs into my neighbors dry grass.
I bought 25 cinder blocks last night for 20 bucks. now to figure out what to do with them.
LeNeve Wrote:I bought 25 cinder blocks last night for 20 bucks. now to figure out what to do with them.

I had a guy call me seeing if I could make him cinder blocks.
make me a sandwich woman, and some cinder blocks.
felix wankel invented the rotary engine.
everyone is inventing engines, and I'm just sitting here wankeling.

:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:make me a sandwich woman, and some cinder blocks.

Jim's phoned me a few times to make him a sandwich.
Keep your dogs on a leash tomorrow.
July 5th is one of the biggest days for animal shelters.

[Image: life-tough-3.gif?w=226&h=128]
LeNeve Wrote:I bought 25 cinder blocks last night for 20 bucks. now to figure out what to do with them.

Sell them for 21 bucks?
Chip Wrote:

Sell them for 21 bucks?

phase 3, profit. fuck yeah
my son and I had a roman candle battle last night. :roflmao:

we wear facemasks and shit though.
LeNeve Wrote:my son and I had a roman candle battle last night. :roflmao:

As kids we never did, I probably would now though. The silver fox has twin boys and one of them is physically slow. Matt was fixing the potato gun, put it down to go to the bathroom. Nate (the slow one) loaded it, was about to fire it when he saw Matt coming back. He put it down and took off to hide. Matt shot his face off, nearly lost his eye. They had to put a metal plate in his head.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my son and I had a roman candle battle last night. :roflmao:

As kids we never did, I probably would now though. The silver fox has twin boys and one of them is physically slow. Matt was fixing the potato gun, put it down to go to the bathroom. Nate (the slow one) loaded it, was about to fire it when he saw Matt coming back. He put it down and took off to hide. Matt shot his face off, nearly lost his eye. They had to put a metal plate in his head.

ermahgerd :?

That seems pricey no?

I would have offered like $5
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5