Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Weds 07/02/14. - no need to panic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I go to a gym run out of a community center. There is the owner and two other personal trainers. So last night at like 8pm I get a text message from the owner saying she's cancelled all classes for the summer.
Freaking out because now I'll have to get up at 3 to drive 45 mins to hit the gym, then be back in town for 630 so I can shower then go to work. One of the other trainers is now starting to do her own thing so we will see what develops this week
drama!!!!!

so are they closing the community center?
for leneve...

crank it up fuckers

[youtube]jaiaaar88EM[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:drama!!!!!

No they rent it year round but if someone goes to rent it for am actual purpose we get pushed out.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:drama!!!!!

No they rent it year round but if someone goes to rent it for am actual purpose we get pushed out.
what do they do with all the equipment? or is this more of cardio/kick boxing/yoga type shit?
yeah, what Derick said. I want to know the answers.
picadillo burrito
NussieT Wrote:I go to a gym run out of a community center. There is the owner and two other personal trainers. So last night at like 8pm I get a text message from the owner saying she's cancelled all classes for the summer.
Freaking out because now I'll have to get up at 3 to drive 45 mins to hit the gym, then be back in town for 630 so I can shower then go to work. One of the other trainers is now starting to do her own thing so we will see what develops this week

How is much this going to screw up the training you've been doing?
Derick Wrote:for leneve...

crank it up fuckers

[youtube]jaiaaar88EM[/youtube]

:roflmao: :rock: :rock: :rock:
bunch of 9 armed maniacs running around in here.
well, I guess we are doing free brake jobs now.

1. Customer purchases a complete brake service which includes Motorcraft brake pads or shoes and a resurfacing of rotors or replacement of Motorcraft rotors.
a. That customer gets the Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee for as long as they own that vehicle.
2. Customer comes back to a Ford/Lincoln Dealer or Quick Lane when they need a brake service performed
a. Dealership performs brake inspection as part of the vehicle inspection form/process
b. To qualify for no-cost replacement pads at least one of the originally replaced brake pads must be worn to less than 3 mm
c. Customer needs to provide a copy of the original repair order in which the Motorcraft brake pads were installed by a Dealership/Quick Lane
d. No-cost replacement Motorcraft brake pads must be installed by a Ford, Lincoln or Quick Lane technician.
e. All required work, noted on the vehicle inspection form, must be completed at the time of the no-cost replacement pad installation
f. Dealership repair must only include the use of Motorcraft parts
g. taxi, limousine, police, tow trucks, racing, or emergency vehicles are not eligible for Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee
3. Repair Order charged out less cost of brake pads/shoes
a. Customer is required to pay all other costs associated with completing a proper brake service as identified by the technician
i. Cost of labor to install no-cost pads and any other parts
ii. Cost of other parts need to return brake system to original operating condition
b. See claiming instructions on other side
LeNeve Wrote:bunch of 9 armed maniacs running around in here.

I feel like one today. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:well, I guess we are doing free brake jobs now.

1. Customer purchases a complete brake service which includes Motorcraft brake pads or shoes and a resurfacing of rotors or replacement of Motorcraft rotors.
a. That customer gets the Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee for as long as they own that vehicle.
2. Customer comes back to a Ford/Lincoln Dealer or Quick Lane when they need a brake service performed
a. Dealership performs brake inspection as part of the vehicle inspection form/process
b. To qualify for no-cost replacement pads at least one of the originally replaced brake pads must be worn to less than 3 mm
c. Customer needs to provide a copy of the original repair order in which the Motorcraft brake pads were installed by a Dealership/Quick Lane
d. No-cost replacement Motorcraft brake pads must be installed by a Ford, Lincoln or Quick Lane technician.
e. All required work, noted on the vehicle inspection form, must be completed at the time of the no-cost replacement pad installation
g. taxi, limousine, police, tow trucks, racing, or emergency vehicles are not eligible for Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee
a. Customer is required to pay all other costs associated with completing a proper brake service as identified by the technician
ii. Cost of other parts need to return brake system to original operating condition

Words. Words. Letters. Words. Numbers. Words. Words. Words...
Giroux was arrested for playing a game of drunken grab ass with a cop last night.
I wonder if that means Pete will show up.
LeNeve Wrote:well, I guess we are doing free brake jobs now.

:blahblah:
Pages: 1 2 3 4