Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 30, 2014 ~ Short week Day 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My precious baby girl has been left in the care of Dumb and Dumber. Where's Eddie? I need a someone to pray they don't lose/injure/neglect/ fail to feed/ fail to put her down for a nap.

Jim and his kid are watching her..... She was screaming for me as I left. Confusedad: (She's used to her schedule which is me taking her to my mom's)
I did it again. Went to bed with a minor headache thinking I could sleep it off. I should not do that anymore, it's worse than waking up with a hangover.
And where are our DBC stories. I am sure there are some, so JDubb, Petey, Joe and whoever else start spilling it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1702219

:roflmao:

“I think they were terrified,”

Ya think?
They're just a family on vacation and have no idea what's going on.
And you used spike strips on them.

The woman said she had no idea what she was supposed to do when the patrolman put on his lights and siren, so she sped up to get out of the way. She kept apologizing for crashing the car, not realizing they ran over tire spikes, Horne said. Patrolmen took the family to a motel and wished them safe travels.

Did they just leave them there?

Do flashing lights not mean to pull over in Japan?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]qKHeXC7L85s[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1702219

Ya think?

The woman said she had no idea what she was supposed to do when the patrolman put on his lights and siren, so she sped up to get out of the way. She kept apologizing for crashing the car, not realizing they ran over tire spikes, Horne said. Patrolmen took the family to a motel and wished them safe travels.

I don't know if thats the same one, butI saw an episode of Alaska State Troopers, where they were chasing this car. They thought the guy was all drunk, and chased him for several miles.

Turns out it was some asian tourist, that didn't have any idea what was going on. The troopers felt all bad, becasue when he finally did stop, they went full felony arrest on him. yelling screaming, get on the ground, all that shit.

They finally straightened everything out and the tourists had their pictures taken with the troopers.
Chip Wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...-1.1702219

Ya think?

Sounds like she didn' t know how to drive.
Chip Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]qKHeXC7L85s[/youtube]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Cute Australia.
Real Cute.

[youtube]3lwlQ-nI2a0[/youtube]
They were Taiwanese tourists. According to the person who wrote the blog, Taiwanese cops just drive around with the lights flashing. Hahaha

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://snacko.blogspot.com/2011/07/culture-clash-alaskan-state-patrol-vs.html?m=1">http://snacko.blogspot.com/2011/07/cult ... s.html?m=1</a><!-- m -->
Taiwan sounds like a massive headache.
So, I tell Jim this morning what time to expect to put the baby down for her nap. He sasy he needs to run to the Sec of State to get a plate today, so I tell him to do that early and be home beofre 12:30 so she doesn't sleep in the car. He fucking ignores me and now I am getting texts about how she fell asleep in the fucking car and woke up when he took out. Now he can't get the baby to finish her nap (a 2.5 hour nap which has only lasted 10 minutes). I am going to be hostile if this fucks up her sleep tonight or makes her crabby. Fucking Hostile.
Chip Wrote:Taiwan sounds like a massive headache.

Having a baby sounds like a massive headache too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, I tell Jim this morning what time to expect to put the baby down for her nap. He sasy he needs to run to the Sec of State to get a plate today, so I tell him to do that early and be home beofre 12:30 so she doesn't sleep in the car. He fucking ignores me and now I am getting texts about how she fell asleep in the fucking car and woke up when he took out. Now he can't get the baby to finish her nap (a 2.5 hour nap which has only lasted 10 minutes). I am going to be hostile if this fucks up her sleep tonight or makes her crabby. Fucking Hostile.

What Vulgar Display of Power.
I think tgat guy wrote his blog just so he can act all cool because he lives abroad and understands every culture now. Douche.
Pages: 1 2 3