Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 6/17/14 - USA USA USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Merica! and soccer yo
down there in Brazil talking some sort of weird spanish that sounds like portuguese and shit. they all messed up.
EPA required the discontinued use of coatings on AC cores that prevent bacteria and mildue build up sometime in 2012.

so if yo car be stankin, that be why.
the only thing I find exciting about soccer is being able to yell GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

that is all, carry on
I have a vuvuzuela here at work. kind of. actually its just an air horn off a big rig. its pretty loud when I hook shop air pressure to it. loud loud
Air horns are the devil. The guys at Maxim used to wait until I was right in front of the truck then blow it, just to watch me jump.
NussieT Wrote:Air horns are the devil. The guys at Maxim used to wait until I was right in front of the truck then blow it, just to watch me jump.

I had them sitting under a fender cover on my work bench one time, all hooked up, and asked the cleaning girl to grab something from there. Then shot air to them when she was like 2 inches from them. it was funny.
LeNeve Wrote:EPA required the discontinued use of coatings on AC cores that prevent bacteria and mildue build up sometime in 2012.

so if yo car be stankin, that be why.
thats the shit that would flake off, and you'd have to vacuum out the hvac unit, right?
I hate people today.
I find it kind of funny, all the people who shit on soccer/football.

Its no worse/better in the eyes of the fans, especially in relation to other sports. But people who don't seem to get it try to go out of their way to shit on it. Lame
Brampton Wrote:I find it kind of funny, all the people who shit on soccer/football.

Its no worse/better in the eyes of the fans, especially in relation to other sports. But people who don't seem to get it try to go out of their way to shit on it. Lame

I don't like to shit on it. I don't get it though. I mean I get the concept of the game, but its not my cup o raspberry tea.

I am fascinated by the way the hard core fans passion is for it. its interesting.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I hate people today.

I've been watching two drunk guys working on a truck in the parking lot. and peeing everywhere.
Its the truck that has towels taped to the windshield wipers. I'm not surprised it belongs to a group of alcoholics.
huh. I think they just blew the motor up in it. :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I find it kind of funny, all the people who shit on soccer/football.

I don't like to shit on it. I don't get it though. I mean I get the concept of the game, but its not my cup o raspberry tea.

I am fascinated by the way the hard core fans passion is for it. its interesting.
I look at it like chess. You have 22 moving parts that are all just as important as another, you can see the teams trying to dupe the other into misplaying or being out of position, then, something can happen at any moment.

Plus, Games are complete in roughly 2 hours (faster than any north american sport).
Pages: 1 2 3