Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday June 10, 2014...The search for something awesome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a website dedicated to racing. It doesnt have a name. I need to buy one, cant decide on what it should be.
169racing would have been my second choice.
But burgardracing was just simple, easy to remember. And, could your number change someday?
Truck drivers be like "Trying to win more than lose! Driving trucks for a living. It's my road. Move or get hit! #Walmart."

Then they be like "Fuck you Tracy Morgan, be funny or get hit! #30RockSucks"
#SleepWhenYou'reDead
why are you hashtagging the shit out of your posts?
Derick Wrote:why are you hashtagging the shit out of your posts?

Because it's awesome.
#YOLO
becuase #fuckin-a #merica
Did Tracy Morgan die yet?

It hasn't been on the news much since it happened.
Derick Wrote:why are you hashtagging the shit out of your posts?

But seriously, did you hear about the truck driver that put Tracy Morgan in critical condition, and killed someone else?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...stigation/

And apparently his last tweet before the accident was this.

"Trying to win more than lose! Driving trucks for a living. It's my road. Move or get hit! #Walmart."
LeNeve Wrote:Did Tracy Morgan die yet?

No, I think he's in "stable but critical condition".
And the rumors that he's losing his leg are false.

I didn't even hear about it until yesterday.
oh snap. I didn't realize that was his last tweet. what a douche. was it tweeted right before the crash, or like earlier when he was at a denny's eating breakfast?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Did Tracy Morgan die yet?

No, I think he's in "stable but critical condition".
And the rumors that he's losing his leg are false.

I didn't even hear about it until yesterday.

I saw something about it on Fox news or CNN on Sunday morning. at that time they said he was critical, and expected not to change. then I forgot about it, until; this morning.
and after those news channels stopped talking about it, I figured E! would be all over that shit, so I turned it to that channel. Nothing. not even a deal across the bottom scrolling the breaking entertainment news. KArdashians all fucking day. bith ass bitches. wheres #walmart #trucking on that shit.
LeNeve Wrote:oh snap. I didn't realize that was his last tweet. what a douche. was it tweeted right before the crash, or like earlier when he was at a denny's eating breakfast?

I don't know. I couldn't find when he tweeted that, so I kind of get the feeling that it wasn't very recent.
If it was, they would put that info all over the place.
Chip Wrote:169racing would have been my second choice.
But burgardracing was just simple, easy to remember. And, could your number change someday?

and about this matter. :whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6