Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 2, 2014 ~ No more wisecracks from Alice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Did Sam ever put a ring in her finger? I forgot.

R.I.P. Alice
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyIZfgL-J6w#t=18[/youtube_url]
Last nights Game of Thrones pissed me off more than any other episode so far.
I like that guy!
Oh, and the Blackhawks twitter account told the Mexican President to fuck his mother.
I've been eating my green clean meals and it is incredibly difficult to drink 6L of water.
Chip Wrote:Last nights Game of Thrones pissed me off more than any other episode so far.
I like that guy!
I agree, Dinkledge all day!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Last nights Game of Thrones pissed me off more than any other episode so far.
I like that guy!
I agree, Dinkledge all day!

While I agree, I'm talking about three other guy.
Haha
NussieT Wrote:I've been eating my green clean meals and it is incredibly difficult to drink 6L of water.

So, do you have to eat them straight out or can you incorporate them into stuff (like a casserole)? I don't think I could drink that much water. All I would do is bloat and have to make a ton of trips to the bathroom.
When I was younger, with Nick At Night, I used to love watching a bunch of old TV shows, but the Brady Bunch was never one of them.
F Troop, Dobie Gillis, Gilligans Island, Dick Van Dyke, The Patty Duke Show, Mary Tyler Moore, Get Smart, I know there are some I'me laving out, but those were all awesome.
Green Acres too, how could I forget that one?
Now I'm just looking up old TV show intros.

[youtube]qQTqKcojrVY[/youtube]
I don't remember, and I can't imagine a believable story line where these 2 would get married.
Unless it's one of those old school, she was sold for 3 goats kind of things.

[youtube]Mbk81X6WHA4[/youtube]
Mr Ed rocked
Chip Wrote:Green Acres too, how could I forget that one?
McHales Navy? Joe Flynn was great.
My answer to that age old question, Ginger or Mary Ann, always seemed to change.
In the long run, Mary Ann might have won out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4