Dudebro Nation

Full Version: I have a new job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just was offered a position at Rush Medical Center here in chicago, Department of Cardiology
:clap: :rock: :rock: :clap:
Good Thing? Researching things? Bio chemistry? Sounds prestigous anyway. Pay increase? Top of the line snack machines? Hot candy stripers, and nurses, possibly Doctors? (female ones of course).
LeNeve Wrote:Good Thing? Researching things? Bio chemistry? Sounds prestigous anyway. Pay increase? Top of the line snack machines? Hot candy stripers, and nurses, possibly Doctors? (female ones of course).
Yes it will be a biochemistry research position. Actually its a pay decrease, but not by much. hot nurse action
So, are you going to take it? You told us about this one before, didn't you?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Good Thing? Researching things? Bio chemistry? Sounds prestigous anyway. Pay increase? Top of the line snack machines? Hot candy stripers, and nurses, possibly Doctors? (female ones of course).
Yes it will be a biochemistry research position. Actually its a pay decrease, but not by much. hot nurse action

Most importantly, will you still be able to post?
i'm sure i'll still be able to post
sweet.
Good job Derick & Good luck! :clap: :clap:
Derick Wrote:i'm sure i'll still be able to post

What about post whoring?
Congrats Derick :clap:
Congrats :beer:

Hey LeNeve is just like me....he likes DETAILS!!!!!! Congrats Derick....just make sure you are making the right move.....sometiimes the grass looks greener and it's not....but sometimes it is!!!!!!

Angie81

:boobs: :boobs: congrats :boobs: :boobs:
Well, since you FINALLY logged on today... Congrats Derick! I hope you enjoy the new job and all of the hot nurse action!!

[Image: 2nurse_1.JPG]

[Image: 196625713_1491273150.jpg]

[Image: funny_pictures_Hello_Nurse.jpg]
Pages: 1 2