Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 5/8/14...So its nice outside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
finally, and I'm wearing a hoodie and a coat, cause I feel a sickness coming on. fugging bs
its been 100 the last few days. supposed to be 75 today. I like that
78F today :happy:

But I caught the baby's bug. I feel like crap. Confusedad:
I'm taking my car to the dealership after work to see if they can warranty the chip.
Sonofabitch.
Chip Wrote:I'm taking my car to the dealership after work to see if they can warranty the chip.
Sonofabitch.

They fucking better and without trying to sell you a worthless warranty for it.
Chip Wrote:I'm taking my car to the dealership after work to see if they can warranty the chip.
Sonofabitch.

we warranty stuff like that.

our salesman/manager/service writer orders whatever color touch up paint he needs, then sits on my liitle stool, and paints it, and polishes. He actually does a good job at it. I don't think we warranty anything that needs profesional body shop work. unless it comes off the transport truck damaged.
I have never worked for someone who was so damn anal about how and when the paperwork filing gets done. I didn't file at the beginning of the week because I was swamped and he made me come in early today to knock it out (which didn't take long at all). Good grief. Chillax dude.
the factory touch up paint isn't cheap either. oh. never mind. it is cheap. 10 bucks for a little vial.
LeNeve Wrote:
Sonofabitch.

our salesman/manager/service writer orders whatever color touch up paint he needs, then sits on my liitle stool, and paints it, and polishes. He actually does a good job at it. I don't think we warranty anything that needs profesional body shop work. unless it comes off the transport truck damaged.

My friend said he'll probably be able to have them fix it up.
But I think he said they'll have to take pictures of it and send them to Chrysler.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Sonofabitch.

My friend said he'll probably be able to have them fix it up.
But I think he said they'll have to take pictures of it and send them to Chrysler.

yeah. sounds about right. digital camera is part of my tool collection now. we have to take pictures on any interior/exterior warranty stuff. mirrors, lights, bezels, gas pedal, anything not related to the powertrain or electronics pretty much.
LeNeve Wrote:
Sonofabitch.

The dealership I worked at preferred to try to sell this over-priced, bullshit warranty to people because they got a nice commission for it. It was like a $900 warranty for paint chips.
If anyone wants to buy a vacant lot in Saginaw, they are going for $150. Bullet casings are included for free.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Sonofabitch.

The dealership I worked at preferred to try to sell this over-priced, bullshit warranty to people because they got a nice commission for it. It was like a $900 warranty for paint chips.

thats like 25 paint chip repairs. I guess. at 36 dollars per chip. I don't know the current reatil on chip repair prices. I have never known. seems like it would cost 36 dollars though.
LeNeve Wrote:thats like 25 paint chip repairs. I guess. at 36 dollars per chip. I don't know the current reatil on chip repair prices. I have never known. seems like it would cost 36 dollars though.

I usually just get a $5 bottle of touch up paint and call it a day.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:If anyone wants to buy a vacant lot in Saginaw, they are going for $150. Bullet casings are included for free.

No, I think I'll pass.
Pages: 1 2 3