Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 100th member. Oh Yeah!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's up BROTHERS? I'm new here, just wanted to say hello. FATTMATT1 :dumass: requested my involvement in this awesomeness.
barrettpike624 Wrote:What's up BROTHERS? I'm new here, just wanted to say hello. FATTMATT1 :dumass: requested my involvement in this awesomeness.

Fattmatt is the man. Welcome barrettpike.

Do you race tractors competitively?
Hello
barrettpike624 Wrote:What's up BROTHERS? I'm new here, just wanted to say hello. FATTMATT1 :dumass: requested my involvement in this awesomeness.

Welcome Barretpike! Log in and join the fun... FattMatt is right about the awesomeness!!
Welcome to the fun!!! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

Angie81

welcome my friend good to have you!!!! :boobs: :boobs:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Fattmatt is the man. Welcome barrettpike.

Do you race tractors competitively?

If by competitively, you mean in my back yard in circles while choppin' up some grass, then yes I do race tractors competitively. But really, I thought it was a awesome picture of a Subaru tractor doing some sweet jumps..
Welcome BarrettPike...what does your name mean???? Do you live on Barrett Pike??? Is your first name Barrett? Details.....please.... :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:Welcome BarrettPike...what does your name mean???? Do you live on Barrett Pike??? Is your first name Barrett? Details.....please.... :boobs:

Yeah my first name is Barrett and I am a member of Pi Kappa Alpha aka Pike (just like Covino).
barrettpike624 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Welcome BarrettPike...what does your name mean???? Do you live on Barrett Pike??? Is your first name Barrett? Details.....please.... :boobs:

Yeah my first name is Barrett and I am a member of Pi Kappa Alpha aka Pike (just like Covino).

Cool, thanks for the explanation!!!

Iva likes to know EVERYTHING about people.
barrettpike624 Wrote:

I bet you actually pledged instead of taking the pussy way and starting your own frat so you did not have to pledge.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Covino that was a :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: no offense bro. Just busting balls.