Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday May 5 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well that sucked. First race weekend of the year in the new Expert group. It pretty much turned out as expected. Got my ass kicked. Started 3 races, got lapped in 3 races, and finished last in 3 races. Couple that with fighting a new suit, I was pretty much wore out after the first race. And to top things off a brand new set of tires is hanging out on the road somewhere between there and here, since they decided not to stay attached to the trailer.
Sup, happy 5th day of May!
LeNeve, Brampton, anyone who knows...

What're you thoughts on cold air intakes? I'm kind of thinking about one.
The K&N is only $270ish.
Chip Wrote:LeNeve, Brampton, anyone who knows...

The K&N is only $270ish.
put one on my truck, they are louder, they do increase fuel milage, pretty easy to install
Derick Wrote:

The K&N is only $270ish.
put one on my truck, they are louder, they do increase fuel milage, pretty easy to install

I've read they're louder.
Was the better mileage noticeable?
After a week, I'm figuring out the mileage I'm getting, and it's about 25 on the high way. If I could up that a couple, that would be great.
And from what I've read, I'd get 10-20 more HP.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

The K&N is only $270ish.

After a week, I'm figuring out the mileage I'm getting, and it's about 25 on the high way. If I could up that a couple, that would be great.
yes fuel milage was noticable, not sure on the HP
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

The K&N is only $270ish.

yes fuel milage was noticable, not sure on the HP

I might have to do this.
It looks easy.

http://www.knfilters.com/video/63-1114_INSTALL.html
So I got these free motorcycle tires this weekend....
Chip Wrote:I might have to do this.
It looks easy.

http://www.knfilters.com/video/63-1114_INSTALL.html

they are super easy to install, takes like 30 minutes
Put it on. It shouldn't hurt anything. Problem comes from people that put them on, then don't clean them properly, or at all. If you want to spend a little money. Buy a charger specific tuner. If they have them. mileage settings for commute, and swith it to party mode on the weekend or whatever. Like mustang "track key"

also these idiots out here put them on farm trucks that are on dirt all day. wee todds. that makes them worthless in about a week.
Got a speeding ticket this weekend and that wrecked my weekend.
I hope the asshole that gave me the ticket gets run over on the side of the road.

I also put up the gazeebo in the back yard on Saturday only to have high winds come by and flip it the fuck over mangling it all to hell. I did run down the steps in an attempt to save it, but it was too far gone by time I got down there. Once I realized another $300 blew away with the wind I decided to go ballistic on the rest of the shit in the back yard throwing bricks, chairs and whatever else I could find. I think I broke a lot of shit back there.... Probably cost me a few hundred more. I have a pretty bad temper and I've been really stressed out for months now...
I switched the server back to a Windows server because that little Linux penguin can suck a dick. This shit crashed more than TOMB over the last month.
yeah. so easy to install. like I could probaly sit there and tell my 8 year old girl how to do it, and it would come out right.
Joe Wrote:So I got these free motorcycle tires this weekend....

That sounds like a pretty good deal.
I doubt you gain 10-20 HP just from that setup. maybe that, plus an exhaust system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4