Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
yes. a fiesta. proto type dual fiesta mix. los fiesta dos equis
LeNeve Wrote:hehe. Becksters vocbulary is sharp. She may walk through my yard now, when she goes to bingo.

Where did I say that?
Apparently the is some benefit at the mall my youngest sister works and celebs like Zac from Saved by the Bell is going to be there.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Apparently the is some benefit at the mall my youngest sister works and celebs like Zac from Saved by the Bell is going to be there.

Wut
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Apparently the is some benefit at the mall my youngest sister works and celebs like Zac from Saved by the Bell is going to be there.

Wut

She works at Somerset in Troy.

[youtube]QwabdVsJ_9o[/youtube]
zach morris is touring malls in Michigan? I though he had good tv shows he was on now.
wut wut in da but
LeNeve Wrote:zach morris is touring malls in Michigan? I though he had good tv shows he was on now.

This is what she is texting to me. That mall is a high-end mall. They have valet parking and it's not uncommon to see lambos there. If you hang out there long enough, you are bound to come across a Red Wing, Lion, Tiger, or even Piston player.

Last time I was there, we thought we saw Chuck Norris.
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:What engine is this? You could win big money, or a handsome gentleman's chest.

[Image: uja4enug.jpg]
6.4?
negative. not a 6.4l not even a ford.

hemi 5.7l
Dammit. they did the post draw yesterday for the Derby and the second pick for favorite just scratched due to injury. I need to go over the horses tonight and try to put together a exacta or trifecta. I want to make some $$$ this year.
Wacky stuff.

[youtube]MrNluXrrHKY[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Wacky stuff.

[youtube]MrNluXrrHKY[/youtube]

I sure as fuck would not be standing right there while that shit was happening.
Chip Wrote:Here it is.

That is a sweet ride. Add some 5% tint on all the windows and some all black rims and that shit would be the tits.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7