Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 04/24/14 - Newbie training day!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been up since 3am. Going to the city to train the newbie for the city Costco load deliveries. 8 hours of sitting in a truck in Winnipeg traffic... Exciting stuff.
Although it's been an interesting morning. We watched the fire department put out a transformer that was on fire.
sitting in a truck, doing trucker stuff, woohoo
NussieT Wrote:I've been up since 3am. Going to the city to train the newbie for the city Costco load deliveries. 8 hours of sitting in a truck in Winnipeg traffic... Exciting stuff.

You've got more jobs than Mike Rowe. What are you delivering to Costco? Recycled cans or concrete?
Derick Wrote:sitting in a truck, doing trucker stuff, woohoo

Masturbating and peeing in bottles?
the front is like a car
the back is like a truck
the front is where you sit
the back is where you fuck
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've been up since 3am. Going to the city to train the newbie for the city Costco load deliveries. 8 hours of sitting in a truck in Winnipeg traffic... Exciting stuff.

You've got more jobs than Mike Rowe. What are you delivering to Costco? Recycled cans or concrete?

The more versatile you are the more jobs you can get. We've been hauling birdseed to Costco and a few other places for 6 years now.
Joe Wrote:

There will be none of that in here today.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

The more versatile you are the more jobs you can get. We've been hauling birdseed to Costco and a few other places for 6 years now.

I want to move to Canada and get a piece of this action.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest peeing in a bottle.
Joe Wrote:I want to move to Canada and get a piece of this action.

I was telling Derick this morning that we have an opening for a gravel truck driver. Will have to do the odd concrete load then come winter time it's grain loads to the states
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't suggest peeing in a bottle.

I don't... Ever. It's gross.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I don't... Ever. It's gross.

Yeah well I guess there are exceptions. When it comes down to my pants or a bottle I'm gonna choose a bottle

I went to bed at 3a. That would suck to have to get up that early.
Joe Wrote:

That is the trucker norm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5