Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/23/2014 - Why!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why does the Tuesday topic have the little light bulb on, making it look like there is some un-seen, un-read posts in there? weirf shit. ewating, Tbilisis shit.
LeNeve Wrote:Why does the Tuesday topic have the little light bulb on, making it look like there is some un-seen, un-read posts in there? weirf shit. ewating, Tbilisis shit.
you must have missed one
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why does the Tuesday topic have the little light bulb on, making it look like there is some un-seen, un-read posts in there? weirf shit. ewating, Tbilisis shit.
you must have missed one

how do you miss one. usually I click on a topic with the light on, and it takes me right to the last page. and the light goes out.

I went back and read the entire thread again too. still on.
there is a simple fix "mark forums read" on the bottom of index page
Derick Wrote:there is a simple fix "mark forums read" on the bottom of index page

that worked.
I've never had the light stay on like that before.
well, Jay Ron the former mechanic turned wash boy, didn't return from his Easter vacation yet. so now we don't have any wash boys. or people that take out the trashes, or give rides to people. or help tow things into the shop. and whatever else we make them do.
LeNeve Wrote:well, Jay Ron the former mechanic turned wash boy, didn't return from his Easter vacation yet. so now we don't have any wash boys. or people that take out the trashes, or give rides to people. or help tow things into the shop. and whatever else we make them do.

I used to call those guys the yard donkeys.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:well, Jay Ron the former mechanic turned wash boy, didn't return from his Easter vacation yet. so now we don't have any wash boys. or people that take out the trashes, or give rides to people. or help tow things into the shop. and whatever else we make them do.

I like that. Except we don't have a "yard". I can call them shop donkeys though.
NussieT Wrote:

Ours didn't take out the trash but they would shunt trucks, return them to customers or to other places to get washed, windshields replaced etc. you wanted coffee... You asked the yard donkeys.

Yeah, weirf shit.

I'd offer to do that stuff, but I don't want to go to Kansas.
NussieT Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Ours didn't take out the trash but they would shunt trucks, return them to customers or to other places to get washed, windshields replaced etc. you wanted coffee... You asked the yard donkeys.

I still have the cleaning girl for coffee and breakfast runs. and the GM and I have her deposit our checks, and mail our bills out, and other personal errands. She kicks ass. She goes to get stuff from the other parts stores when we need it too.
actually. the cleaning girl is pretty good at towing people. I prefer her to tow me around than most of the guys that have worked here. She takes customers home too. the trashes get too heavy for her to lift though. and she goes home at 3. So the only time i need a wash boy around is from 3-5. We could get by just fine without one.

They need one to keep the new cars clean though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I'd offer to do that stuff, but I don't want to go to Kansas.

They keep her pretty busy. she gets 12 bucks an hour though. and she got a big Christmas bonus laast year. shes been here for 4 or 5 years now.
Hello!
Pages: 1 2 3