Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 4-14-14 - Calendar got alot of fo's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
going to try again. if not. :killme:
It worked, but for how long.
Saturday 90.
Sunday winter storm

Pics from my Dad's house.
[Image: 3ehysane.jpg]
My day so far....

:eek: :killme: :high5: :killme: :happy: :killme: :beer: :killme: :beer: :high5:
Use Linux they said... It will run faster.

What they forgot to mention is it takes a fucking genius to expand the partitions and volumes.
I spent the entire day yesterday re-arranging bedrooms and cleaning my house without my back hurting. Go to work today, slide one bin across a parking lot and now I feel like crying again.
I took out the lining of my work bibs last week because I was too warm with them on. Today I froze my legs, I was so sad I took them out. I will have to start leaving them in my truck.
71F yesterday and a ton of rain dumped in spots it was 67 F earlier, but it's windy and cooling down.... Oh, and 2" of snow for tonight. :killme:

Plus, a crazy client having a meltdown over a chip in his 2003 chev van. OMG. He's a mental case.

Tomorrow is an all-day meeting deal with a free lunch.
I made good of the weather yesterday and went on a nice 5 mile walk around Frankenmuth with the baby and Jim's kid. I feel pretty good. I have a feeling that Jim's kid is miserable today, it's tough not sitting on a couch all day and going outside.