Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday April 8, 2014...The Day WinXP died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Today is the end of WinXP, microsoft will no longer support it. Hopefully you have upgraded by now
and of course the computer I am working on now is XP, guess I might be getting a new one soon
So bye, bye Miss American Pie
Drove my Chevy to the levy but the levy was dry.
Derick Wrote:Today is the end of WinXP, microsoft will no longer support it. Hopefully you have upgraded by now

We just upgraded our computers about 2 weeks ago because of this.
We've been talking about it for about 2 years now, if Microsoft hadn't done that, we'd probably be talking about it for at least another year.
These new computers are amazing.

For the heck of it, I opened a big 3D model on my old computer and it took 1:02, then opened it on this new one and it was 6 seconds.
Eh. But it's cool they did something.

[youtube]ldhf30YtWkI[/youtube]
So that's how you solve that thing...

[youtube]RMgWqcrumuA[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:Today is the end of WinXP, microsoft will no longer support it. Hopefully you have upgraded by now

My laptop is uptodate, but I have 2 older pcs running on XP.
drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was Bri
LeNeve Wrote:drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was Bri

:roflmao:
Everyone back here in the shop is running xp, are diagnostic stuff is loaded on computers with xp.

They got my boss the new latest setup, for a test run, and we will go from there for the rest of us. honestly, I'm the only other one back here that needs full on computer access daily. warranty tickets, new problems on new vehicles, etc..

everyone else doesn't work on warranty, or diesels, or anything that might be hard. jsut cherry picks the brake jobs, and easy shit like that. That guy will bill out almost 200 hours every month. my boss and I haven't been able to break 100 hours for a few years now.
Sup
:roflmao:

So true.

[Image: Got_Bored_At_Work_Today.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Everyone back here in the shop is running xp, are diagnostic stuff is loaded on computers with xp.

They got my boss the new latest setup, for a test run, and we will go from there for the rest of us. honestly, I'm the only other one back here that needs full on computer access daily. warranty tickets, new problems on new vehicles, DBN etc..

everyone else doesn't work on warranty, or diesels, or anything that might be hard. jsut cherry picks the brake jobs, and easy shit like that. That guy will bill out almost 200 hours every month. my boss and I haven't been able to break 100 hours for a few years now.

Fixed
Derick Wrote:and of course the computer I am working on now is XP, guess I might be getting a new one soon

My desktop is an XP. I rarely use it anymore.
my laptop is windows7, the best of all windows (IMO)

my pc is windows 8. its alright, way better than vista
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6