Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, April 7, 2014 ~ Scary Moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's scary when I get to work and try to log on here, only to get an error. Whew! I almopst thought I was going to have to do a bunch of work today..
so the power is out at my work. I came home to do some sanding, painting, and staining.

I'm hoping the power isn't fixed, so they have to pay me for being at home
Brampton Wrote:so the power is out at my work. I came home to do some sanding, painting, and staining.

I'm hoping the power isn't fixed, so they have to pay me for being at home

:high5: Getting paid to work on your own house 5!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's scary when I get to work and try to log on here, only to get an error. Whew! I almopst thought I was going to have to do a bunch of work today..

Yep, sometimes when you just hit the power button to shut off the server when it locks up the database gets corrupted. That sometimes was this morning. Cheers to that backup solution I just installed last week.
OK, hang on a few minutes. I want to take down the server and add memory and processor. Be back up in a few.
in the online poker games there is alot of people from foreign countries. and alot of people have avatars or something supporting the maylasian missing plane. Well last night I told a couple guys to make like a maylasian jet and disapear. Then got kicked out of that game. :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's scary when I get to work and try to log on here, only to get an error. Whew! I almopst thought I was going to have to do a bunch of work today..

Yep, sometimes when you just hit the power button to shut off the server when it locks up the database gets corrupted. That sometimes was this morning. Cheers to that backup solution I just installed last week.

:high5: Thank God, too, because I just am not motivated today.
In another game, I won a big pot, and said "finally I have enough to take my girlfriend to get an abortion"

people didn't like that either. It's not even real money. :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao:
Have they found that plane yet?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Have they found that plane yet?

they interupted a show I was watching with a breaking news update/press conference from Australia last night about 11pm CST, and said they think they found the stupid box, then I changed the channel.
I have said "hey I found your moms black box last night" in my poker matches too. People get so mad. its very amusing to me.
Any time the "Breaking News" contains the word "Think" it should immediately not be breaking news.
I think when I'm done workign on this truck, I'll hit the poker tables. Should be alot of people playing from the maylasia area. It's early evening there right?

saying cameltoe, camel jockey, any bad things said about muslims, that kind of stuff, those guys go freaking insane. lots of those people playing poker. Threaten death to me and shit like that. Or threaten to hack me.

I always say, prove it bitch. hack away. or find me and kill me then retard. bring the prophet mohahamed with you. alla alla akabar kalamazoo. peace out smelly bitches.
Joe Wrote:Any time the "Breaking News" contains the word "Think" it should immediately not be breaking news.

yes. the minute I heard think, I turned that shit. a couple whales were probaly fucking, that what they heard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6