Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 4/4/14....Its friday bitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and IL has banned lead wheel weights, so now I have to ship to mom's then have her ship to me. Why is life so complicated? Steel weights suck, they dont cut.

:flame:
i bet canada has lead weights
banned on all applications? or just registered street vehicles??
all the lead wheel weights are flying off wheels and hitting babies in the head, then pollutinbg the water.
or, all the ninjas are stealing the weights and putting them in socks, then hitting white people in the head with it, hten take dat money
Derick Wrote:i bet canada has lead weights

they put maple syrup on lead weights and eat that shit.
LeNeve Wrote:banned on all applications? or just registered street vehicles??
just banned in CA, NY, IL, and a few others. basically had to ship them to another state
Derick Wrote:and IL has banned lead wheel weights, so now I have to ship to mom's then have her ship to me. Why is life so complicated? Steel weights suck, they dont cut.

That's travesty.
Derick Wrote:
just banned in CA, NY, IL, and a few others. basically had to ship them to another state

so you can't even use them on a closed course track?
lead weights give fish and ducks herpes
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

you can use them all you want, the problem is getting them. You cant buy them in state, and they dont allow shipping to banned states
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

you can use them all you want, the problem is getting them. You cant buy them in state, and they dont allow shipping to banned states

ok. I get it now.
kind of like I can't get ninja stars and nun chucks shipped to me in kansas.

which is weird. I think
I have a whole list of things i needed to do today but everything is making me run behind schedule.
order a big assorted master kit if you can, then you won't have to worry about it anymore. or make your own custom ones. molded into whatever shape you want.
Derick Wrote:and IL has banned lead wheel weights, so now I have to ship to mom's then have her ship to me. Why is life so complicated? Steel weights suck, they dont cut.

Those bastards :riot:
Pages: 1 2