Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday April 1, 2014....I'm pregnant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dont fall for stupid tricks
I hate April fools almost as much as I hate Halloween.
I beat 2048, so I can stop playing it for a little bit.
Chip Wrote:I beat 2048, so I can stop playing it for a little bit.

I didn't. but i sat there and played for like 5 hours straight after work. Confusedad:
shit. im all locked into 2048 again.
NussieT Wrote:I hate April fools almost as much as I hate Halloween.
Who hates Halloween, Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I beat 2048, so I can stop playing it for a little bit.

I didn't. but i sat there and played for like 5 hours straight after work. Confusedad:

I got a lot better once I started sliding in one direction mostly.
Like, I only slide up, down and left.
It keeps the smaller numbers on the right, and bigger numbers on the left.
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I hate April fools almost as much as I hate Halloween.
Who hates Halloween, Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?

I hate dressing up, the fact that people buy candy which is WAY overpriced to hand out to children which half the time the child is well on its way to obesity or the kids are older than 13 and not even dressed up, begging for candy and the ones under the age of 2 and the parents are eating the candy for themselves.
For Halloween my kids go to our friends and families homes. They get a small amount of candy and that's good enough.

To make my hatred of Halloween even more fun my brother in law and his girlfriend decided to have a Halloween wedding social. So now I have to go to large drunk fest party on October 29th dressed up.
I'm kind of with T about Halloween, but I enjoy that my kids enjoy it. once they move past that stage, I'm telling everyone to get off my lawn.
the thought of dressing up like some character, and hangign out with other adults doing the same, makes me want to throw up.
I do like when chicks dress up slutty on halloween.
LeNeve Wrote:the thought of dressing up like some character, and hangign out with other adults doing the same, makes me want to throw up.

At least I am not in the wedding party so I don't know really HAVE to dress up but I am family and I should. I am thinking about going as Carmen Sandiego. I can wear a red trenchcoat and a large red hat and just wander around.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the thought of dressing up like some character, and hangign out with other adults doing the same, makes me want to throw up.

At least I am not in the wedding party so I don't know really HAVE to dress up but I am family and I should. I am thinking about going as Carmen Sandiego. I can wear a red trenchcoat and a large red hat and just wander around.

that seriously sounds miserable.
LeNeve Wrote:that seriously sounds miserable.

I used to love wedding socials as a teenager. I mean the booze was real easy to get, there was dancing but now I can't be bothered with it.
I'm trying to remember the last time I dressed up for halloween. middle school maybe. as a mummy. thats the last i can remember.

I wore a cowboy hat to the bar on halloween as a costume a few years ago.

this chick was dressed like a slutty cop, and I wanted to nail her in the bathroom so bad, but someone was always cock blocking me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4