Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 03/31/14 - Spring Break!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's a good thing that game doesn't work on the work pc....... I stopped at 3400
So I finally made the decision that next year I am going to do the body building competition. I'll start training right away. Kind of excited
NussieT Wrote:So I finally made the decision that next year I am going to do the body building competition. I'll start training right away. Kind of excited

Good for you! Are you going to post about your progress?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Good for you! Are you going to post about your progress?

I can. The next few months will be a weight training and diet program. This is what I currently look like.. [Image: ysazusuz.jpg]
Since it's beginning to be tolerabel to be outside, I want to get back to walking/running. I want to do another marathon this year. I am thinking of doing it again weear I strap the baby to me, I want her influenced by the experience and I want to carry the extra weight too.
I am hoping I can get a few sponsors. My gym said they would and one of my trainers is going to talk to her sponsor to see if she can get me I.
NussieT Wrote:I am hoping I can get a few sponsors. My gym said they would and one of my trainers is going to talk to her sponsor to see if she can get me I.

If I owned a business, I would sponsor you. I've been thinking how much I would like to run my own place, but I just am not motivated to get started on anything.... I also have no idea what I would do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5