Dudebro Nation

Full Version: I just don't get it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I don't understand why you guys are having mass discussions about zombie invasions?? Zombie's aren't real...right!? I've read the entire zombie invasion section... every thread to help understand and I still can't figure it out... Am I missing something??
The concept of a zombie is very much real and one day it will happen. I suggest reading some of the websites that are linked in the threads also.

With swine flu and military experiments, zombies are bound to happen soon.

We are just trying to be prepared.

If you really look, there are some real life accounts of zombies as well, but I am not really sold on those yet.
The boy scouts like to say "be prepared"... I am thinking that it's some good advice.
You will be one of the first victims. Sorry.
LeNeve Wrote:You will be one of the first victims. Sorry.

How would I be the first victims?? I am sure I will notice a half rotten person coming after me.
What if that half rotting person is your husband and you do not act fast enough b/c you think he is just sick and not aware that he is really a zombie?

Would you hesitate to double tap that ass?
Pete Nice Wrote:What if that half rotting person is your husband and you do not act fast enough b/c you think he is just sick and not aware that he is really a zombie?

How does one become a zombie?? Don't you have to die before you become a zombie?? If so, wouldn't I know that my husband died??
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What if that half rotting person is your husband and you do not act fast enough b/c you think he is just sick and not aware that he is really a zombie?

How does one become a zombie?? Don't you have to die before you become a zombie?? If so, wouldn't I know that my husband died??

You can become infected with out dying.
LeNeve Wrote:You can become infected with out dying.

So how do you become infested??
Nussie_T Wrote:

You do not have to die. He could have been bitten and hid the wound from you. I think is is commonly believed that the gestation period is like 48 hours.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You do not have to die. He could have been bitten and hid the wound from you. I think is is commonly believed that the gestation period is like 48 hours.

There is no wound on that man's body that I wouldn't know about. He gets stripped naked every night.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

There is no wound on that man's body that I wouldn't know about. He gets stripped naked every night.

It could be the smallest of scratches. Of he could somehow ingest their blood. Or in Zombieland, tainted hamburgers started it.

There are so many ways.
Pete Nice Wrote:It could be the smallest of scratches. Of he could somehow ingest their blood. Or in Zombieland, tainted hamburgers started it.

There are so many ways.

So if you can get it from a scratch or eating a tainted hamburger then why the hell is everyone going off the deep end on this whole zombie invastion business.
I was talking to one of the techs about this whole zombie conversation and he is convinced that zombies one day will rule the world... honestly... who the fuck comes up with this shit.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:It could be the smallest of scratches. Of he could somehow ingest their blood. Or in Zombieland, tainted hamburgers started it.

There are so many ways.

So if you can get it from a scratch or eating a tainted hamburger then why the hell is everyone going off the deep end on this whole zombie invastion business.
I was talking to one of the techs about this whole zombie conversation and he is convinced that zombies one day will rule the world... honestly... who the fuck comes up with this shit.

People who come up with it, are the people who will survive the invasion.
T, it's based on sci-fi books and movies. It's the whole "what if" scenario..... Look at the zombie movies out there, it always starts as some sort of science experiment gone bad or mutated illness or radiation exposure.... The idea is that what if this isn't fiction, what if the possibly is there that some moron scientist splits the wrong atom or mutates the wrong DNA. It may never happen, but wouldn't you want to have a plan of action in place, just in case?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9