Dudebro Nation

Full Version: February 28, 2014 ~ Frostbite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy Fucking Cold this Morning!!
It's supposed to be 65-70 here today, but a cold front is moving in this evening, and it is supposed to snow/rain all weekend.
FYI there are like 6 games in the amazon app store for free today.
LeNeve Wrote:FYI there are like 6 games in the amazon app store for free today.

I am checking this out...
I need to find a new app or 2 for the baby. I have a couple that I use to entertain her when I need something to keep her quiet. Something that plays nursery rhymes , does numbers or the alphabet is what I need to find.
Leroy

[Image: yje9ada3.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Leroy

[Image: yje9ada3.jpg]

Are you lonely? Or is he going to random move around the shop?
good idea. Leroy will be like elf on the shelf :roflmao: :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:good idea. Leroy will be like elf on the shelf :roflmao: :high5:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I thought that was your plan. This is going to be funny.
Is that a furby next to Leroy?
Chip Wrote:Is that a furby next to Leroy?

:roflmao: :roflmao: yes
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need to find a new app or 2 for the baby. I have a couple that I use to entertain her when I need something to keep her quiet. Something that plays nursery rhymes , does numbers or the alphabet is what I need to find.

There's a series of pretty good kid apps. Called Pepi tree, Pepi bath, Pepi whatever. My little girl is getting too old for them. But she loved them. Also the Dr. Panda series of apps are pretty fun. Even for me.
It was cold here too. I worked outside all day, the wind picked up in the afternoon. It's supposed to be -50 with the windchill today ( Saturday), I have to finish cleaning up one site and I'm done work until we get back.
It's race weekend in Bjour. All you will hear throughout town is braap braap braap!!