Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2/26/14- Passion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
gimme dem nuggets ho
What up nerfherders?

Sent from ferel LeNeve's den
Welcome to the prairies where it is so flat that when the wind blows you can't see shit.
This is the driveway to our shop. You can see the part of the fence on the left and if you look closely you can see the outline of the loader

[Image: ju2y4upu.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:Welcome to the prairies where it is so flat that when the wind blows you can't see shit.
This is the driveway to our shop. You can see the part of the fence on the left and if you look closely you can see the outline of the loader

It looked like that a couple days ago here.

[Image: ju2y4upu.jpg]
This looks nice
[Image: tumblr_muiw0eZjT01r4zr2vo2_r1_500.gif]
Cold Weather Deez Nutz
Pete Nice Wrote:Cold Weather Deez Nutz
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:
:whomo: 's

local weather guy said winter weather will break in 2 1/2 weeks

I hope he is right!
sweet, a good old fashion cold weather deez nutz orgy. :high5:
i didn't know this.

Typical Problems
Problems arise when employers fail to recognize and count certain hours worked as compensable hours. For example, an employee who remains at his/her desk while eating lunch and regularly answers the telephone and refers callers is working. This time must be counted and paid as compensable hours worked because the employee has not been completely relieved from duty.

these are the FEDERAL guidleines
LeNeve Wrote:i didn't know this.

Typical Problems
Problems arise when employers fail to recognize and count certain hours worked as compensable hours. For example, an employee who remains at his/her desk while eating lunch and regularly answers the telephone and refers callers is working. This time must be counted and paid as compensable hours worked because the employee has not been completely relieved from duty.

:high5: we have to punch in & out here, this is fairly new, so instead of getting paid for 70 hours for every 2 weeks, I now work during every lunch and get close to 80 hours... more money for me :happy:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I hope he is right!

in 2 1/2 weeks it better be 70 fucking degrees out b/c that is when my St. Pat's party is.

Any of you ass gaskets coming this year?
LeNeve Wrote:i didn't know this.

Typical Problems

I know lot's of people who work through lunch. Employers will find away around it.
I just checked on my refund and it says that it was approved. :happy: :happy:

It also says it should be deposited by Feb 28th. :happy: :happy: :happy:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I hope he is right!

Meanwhile my WeatherBug app tells me that my area has a windchill advisory fo rthe next couple days. :killme:

I am going to curl up by my gif campfire
Pages: 1 2 3 4