Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 2/21/14 - Hockey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
what time does the Mens golden shower match start?
Noon EST so 11 am for us
holy shit. I didn't just double post, I double threaded this shit somehow. I totally deserve to die. Confusedad:
Plans for the weekend!?

Tonight I have nothing planned but attending the craft show which I might do this afternoon depending on my work load.

Tomorrow I am getting my tattoo and go shopping in the city. Then coming home and relaxing.

Sunday. I am cleaning the house and possibly going for a snowmobile ride. Then have to haul snow overnights again.
LeNeve Wrote:holy shit. I didn't just double post, I double threaded this shit somehow. I totally deserve to die. Confusedad:

Wtf
Pretty sure there's some major favortism going on in Sochi.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-f...14477.html
NussieT Wrote:Plans for the weekend!?

Tonight I have nothing planned but attending the craft show which I might do this afternoon depending on my work load.

Tomorrow I am getting my tattoo and go shopping in the city. Then coming home and relaxing.

Sunday. I am cleaning the house and possibly going for a snowmobile ride. Then have to haul snow overnights again.

If anything I might watch the fight tomorrow night. Since, i don't get paid until Tuesday, I don't plan on doing much of anything. It's going to suck.
so what if your wife died,get back to the party,all you need is a Soma.
NussieT Wrote:Plans for the weekend!?

well, I'm going to be dead from double posting, so i had to cancel my plans
there we go. other thread is gone now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Pretty sure there's some major favortism going on in Sochi.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympics-f...14477.html

Corruption in Russia? No!

Someone asked the Russian hockey coach, basically, why he coached like an idiot...

“I thought about it a lot. But there are certain things that… I can’t talk about.”
LeNeve Wrote:there we go. other thread is gone now.

It was like that conjoined twin that had no chance to survive.
Chip Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXJD4SgUPQbQS5dgVSiK9...7UYqKXntzS]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXJD4SgUPQbQS5dgVSiK9...7UYqKXntzS]

[Image: Quaid...+Start+the+reactor+_40e15e8312d8...349ac3.jpg]
What the family room with your friends to watch the game and have a great time is in order myself in the crew here at Billys to each and everyone of you as much as I love working here with you at the end of the day there's
Pages: 1 2 3 4