Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 2/11/14 - Estonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Its a real country. i always thought it was made up for encino man.

[Image: eeeu.gif]
I've been craving geological knowledge lately for some reason.
I just found out that Shirley Temple died. I had no idea she was still alive.
I want to travel the world so bad.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just found out that Shirley Temple died. I had no idea she was still alive.

I just found out she died when I read this,

and :whomo: about her being alive.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to travel the world so bad.

There are some places I would like to go to. Ideally, I would love to get one of those huge motorcoach RVs and travel the US and Canada. I still have never seen the Grand Canyon and I want to go back to Yellowstone again.
Richard Petty be like, damn Danica patrick, you nasty.
1. I don't remember when I learned it, but I thought Estonia was made up for Encino man too.

2. I didn't know Shirley Temple was still alive either. I always thought she died a long time ago, like Charlie Chaplin. He's dead, right?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

There are some places I would like to go to. Ideally, I would love to get one of those huge motorcoach RVs and travel the US and Canada. I still have never seen the Grand Canyon and I want to go back to Yellowstone again.

Yellowstone sucks. Jellystone is where it's at.

Me too!!! Jim doesn't want to go so i asked my sister if she wanted to go to Europe with me .
She then gave me a list of places we can't go without her husband
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yellowstone sucks. Jellystone is where it's at.

:whomo:
pearl jelly stone
LeNeve Wrote:pearl jelly stone

Green jelly stone
i think Charlie Chaplin dies of aids awhile back, like when aids first came out.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:pearl jelly stone

Green jelly stone

I don't know why but :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7