Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 02/05/14 - Warm wishes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I got an email a little while ago from the silver fox that the subject line read warm wishes... The body of the email says from Hawaii bitches. Makes me want to punch him.
Downtown Beausejour at night...

[Image: y4y4ydyp.jpg]
thats nothing, i had a foot + drift down my alley where I park. Some jackass in an audi that almost hit me and a garbage truck in a 2 mile stretch. I imagine not many people are going to work today. I hope fedex shuts down, but then again, I kinda hope not, since last time was a nightmare
NussieT Wrote:I got an email a little while ago from the silver fox that the subject line read warm wishes... The body of the email says from Hawaii bitches. Makes me want to donkey punch him.

I'd like to go on vacation right about now...
Derick Wrote:thats nothing, i had a foot + drift down my alley where I park. Some jackass in an audi that almost hit me and a garbage truck in a 2 mile stretch. I imagine not many people are going to work today. I hope fedex shuts down, but then again, I kinda hope not, since last time was a nightmare

It is nothing. We cleaned that two weeks ago. I was bored so I stopped in the middle of Park Ave and took a picture.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I got an email a little while ago from the silver fox that the subject line read warm wishes... The body of the email says from Hawaii bitches. Makes me want to donkey punch him.

I'd like to go on vacation right about now...

Me too. The fox is gone for a week to Hawaii, he's home for two weeks then we leave for Vegas for 5 days. Must be nice to have eff you money
This is nice.

[Image: gifs_09.gif?w=230&h=339]
The weatherman was way off. There is a lot more than 2 inches of snow here.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
Man, Japan is weird.

[youtube]4QbAXXXOJF8[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The weatherman was way off. There is a lot more than 2 inches of snow here.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.

We had 2-3 inches last night, and are getting another 4-6 today.
downtown Beuasorjour looks alot like downtown Ulysses, or any other small town here in Kansas.
yesterday morning, there was maybe an inch of snow on the ground, and school got cancelled. then in snowed all day and night, and they had school today, and there is like 4-6 inches. the tractors and trucks kept me up all night scraping and beeping, and rippin and tearin.
RHCP not plugging their instruments in. Do you care?

I don't.
its not like they don't know how to actually play and perform live.
I accept their explanation fully.
Pages: 1 2 3 4