Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Replay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I started my new job I haven't been able to play along from work and am not able to always catch the show live but get to listen to the reply on my way home. I don't know how many of you listen to the replay but it has been all jacked up for the last two weeks or so. Today for example the show started 20 minutes late and replayed yesterdays show. Last week it started out with C&R, went to a commercial break and came out with Me and Vinnie for a segment, briefly went back to C&R and finished with Jay Thomas. I was pissed. I have tried texting the guys with no response so I thought I would try DBN.

Take care DBN, I miss the fun during the day hanging out here on the daily but I'm glad to have a job. Big Grin
Dammit, I knew I wasn't losing my mind. I missed all of today's show and when I caught the reply on the way home I was wondering why everything sounded so familiar. I kept thinking back to my day wondering when it was that I had time to turn my radio on.
I noticed that too!! I wanted to catch the hour or so that I had missed while I went to the bank!
Jdubb have you tried sending Spot a PM?
That's the only way I can listen to the show most of the time. I heard the part today when Covino smuggled the dogs on the plain and I'm like Wtf I heard this before. I'll be real pissed if they do this shit during the 5th ann. best of show.
JDubb Wrote:Since I started my new job I haven't been able to play along from work and am not able to always catch the show live but get to listen to the reply on my way home. I don't know how many of you listen to the replay but it has been all jacked up for the last two weeks or so. Today for example the show started 20 minutes late and replayed yesterdays show. Last week it started out with C&R, went to a commercial break and came out with Me and Vinnie for a segment, briefly went back to C&R and finished with Jay Thomas. I was pissed. I have tried texting the guys with no response so I thought I would try DBN.

Take care DBN, I miss the fun during the day hanging out here on the daily but I'm glad to have a job. Big Grin

I had to drive home from Cincinnati today and put the replay on from the start. It started out as today's show and then skipped into yesterdays show. WTF? It's not the guys fault, but someone needs to let them know b/c I know in the past when the replay was getting fucked up Covino was pissed as fuck and got it taken care of.
pissed me off too. I turned it to Howard.
So, I am not crazy?! I keep missing chunks of the show during the day and trying to catch the replays to make up for it. I wondered why it sounded like the previous day's show!
I went on the other forum thinking there would be 6 different threads about this, but couldn't find a thing.
LeNeve Wrote:I went on the other forum thinking there would be 6 different threads about this, but couldn't find a thing.
There was one thread over there about it. It's called "Todays Show?"
I listen to the replay on the way home, but they always sound familiar to me b/c I listen live and the replay... :roflmao: I didn't even notice.... Wtf
Has this been a consistant problem recently?

I get the first hour of the replay and thats it, but I caught the screw up a couple of days ago on the way home.

Good ol times at Sirius/Xm