Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 01/31/14 - TGIF!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's finally freaking Friday!!!! What are everyone's plans for the weekend!?
NussieT Wrote:It's finally freaking Friday!!!! What are everyone's plans for the weekend!?

I am sleeping in, cleaning my house and going to the gym... Best weekend plans ever
Going to my Dad's house and watch the super bowl. thats my only plan. I plan on sleeping all the other parts of the weekend.
If I get my W2s today, I might do my taxes this weekend.
I'm out of stuff to do at work already. :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm out of stuff to do at work already. :yawn: :wanker:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1cFdNeT6b9YJa19f_xZV...djaolsAzW_]
NussieT Wrote:It's finally freaking Friday!!!! What are everyone's plans for the weekend!?

It's about time too! This week has dragged by too damn slowly.
LeNeve Wrote:Going to my Dad's house and watch the super bowl. thats my only plan. I plan on sleeping all the other parts of the weekend.

I don't have any set plans on where I am watching the game. Who's going to win?
Tomorrow, there is supposed to be another snow storm. I'm sure my day will include digging the car out to go get my oil changed finally.
Who's montanamike? And will that guy ever post?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Going to my Dad's house and watch the super bowl. thats my only plan. I plan on sleeping all the other parts of the weekend.

Broncos hopefully.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Broncos hopefully.

:whomo:
I'm actually done with my work for the week, but I have to wait until noon to leave.
#FirstWorldProblems
#HashtagsForBeckster
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6