Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/30/2014 Night shift drink all the Red Bull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't know how people work night shift permanently.

I don't mind it for a week or two maybe once a year, but anyone who does it permanently, why?
So, how long can you leave pizza sit out before you REALLY shouldn't eat it?

I have eaten pizza left out overnight many times before.
I need a copy of windows 7 and the key. If you can help, let me know. I will pay the shipping to borrow
Derick Wrote:I need a copy of windows 7 and the key. If you can help, let me know. I will pay the shipping to borrow

I have bootleg Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit copies.
I downloaded them the day before it was released, and there is just one update you have to block.
Other then that, they still work great, and get all the updates.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Insurance is the biggest thievery scam in the country

Stand by. Ill try to remember what my co worker told me today. It blew my mind.

the parts guy said with our new insurance, he won't be making any money. he has his wife and 2 kids on his insurance plan. he told me his insurance is about 1000 dollars a month now. add 500 a month for day care, and he is basically just working for those two things. he's a young guy, and hasn't worked here long, so I think he's probaly making 12 bucks an hour at least. He said he's probaly going to look for another job.
The car wash kids here, they get paid 10 bucks an hour, and I think they are very lucky to get that much.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I need a copy of windows 7 and the key. If you can help, let me know. I will pay the shipping to borrow

I downloaded them the day before it was released, and there is just one update you have to block.
i'm trying to run windows on my mac, not sure if a bootleg will work.
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't know how people work night shift permanently.

I don't mind it for a week or two maybe once a year, but anyone who does it permanently, why?

I worked at a factory for about a year. one month was night shift. 8pm to 8am, and the next month back to day shift. Kind of a cool schedule actually. you never worked more than 3 days in a row. and you had alot of 3 day weekends and shit like that.
booty leg
stanky leg
jiggly leg
There is a guy from Minnesota in here. It's not JDubb. Kind of the opposite of a Jdubb actually. short fat guy. the anti Dubb.

His truck has Arkansas plates on it fo some reason. Eddie JDubb fusion thing.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

i'm trying to run windows on my mac, not sure if a bootleg will work.

I have no idea if it would.
But, I've got that if you think it would.
LeNeve Wrote:There is a guy from Minnesota in here. It's not JDubb. Kind of the opposite of a Jdubb actually. short fat guy. the anti Dubb.

His truck has Arkansas plates on it fo some reason. Eddie JDubb fusion thing.

[Image: S4MYFQO.gif]
:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3