Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/27/14 - So over with overnights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
This is the 3rd week in a row I've done overnights and I am exhausted.
I attempted to delegate some of my other work to my employees and that back fired. I have double the work now...
I am booking our flights to Las Vegas and to Seattle this week!!! I'm excited, a week away from the kids and work!!!
Overnight deez nutz.

I am done in two hours and 20 minutes. I can not wait to go to bed.
Overnights do suck, but here, we don't have to deal with as many assholes. egos and douchtards as the day shift does. And we get tons of free food. All while living in midtown Manhattan for two weeks.
I like pizza!
Good thing too b/c they bring us like 400 a night for like 200 people. Leftover pizza for days.
overnight suck
[Image: agu8y4an.jpg]

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
NussieT Wrote:I am booking our flights to Las Vegas and to Seattle this week!!! I'm excited, a week away from the kids and work!!!

My sister and her hubbyc are going and so is the chick I work with (her hubby's family run a concrete business here).

A long time ago, at the old place I worked at, the boss was out of town one week. And one of the other guys annoyed me, so I left early, went home, took a nap, went to the bar, then went back to work after the bar.
I worked from midnight to around 9am.
That was a pretty fun night shift, alone in an office all night, no one bugging me.
Pete Nice Wrote:I like pizza!

:whomo:
I don't mind working night shifts.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am booking our flights to Las Vegas and to Seattle this week!!! I'm excited, a week away from the kids and work!!!

My sister and her hubbyc are going and so is the chick I work with (her hubby's family run a concrete business here).

Jim, the silver fox and I are going. The foxes son was supposed to come but he bailed so he can continue working on his house
I was going to have some pizza last night, but I ended up eating half a box of fruity pebbles instead
[youtube]irpVyPBwD6M[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8