Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday - 1/21/14 - Cool Runnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
the jamaican bob sled team is a real thing. I had no idea. I thought it was just a movie.
I heard that NASCAR is getting rid of the chase format. I hope that is true.
Good morning Bro-mo's!

I had a great time in Kentucky, Louisville is a great city! Oh, did I mention bourbon?
JDubb gettin lucky in kentucky.
I know a guy from Kentucky. He married our secretary's daughter, then joined the army and moved to hawaii.

true story
LeNeve Wrote:I know a guy from Kentucky. He married our secretary's daughter, then joined the army and moved to hawaii.

true story

Great story. I felt like I was there.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!

I had a great time in Kentucky, Louisville is a great city! Oh, did I mention bourbon?

Did they yell at you for pronouncing "Louisville" right?
Chip Wrote:

They have t-shirts actually making fun of the different pronunciations or mispronunciations.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

They have t-shirts actually making fun of the different pronunciations or mispronunciations.

Haha.
I've never been there, but I spent a weekend in Cincinnati, and met some people from there.
They brought up the pronunciation topic on their own right after they said where they were from.
I got the feeling it's a big thing.
Chip Wrote:Haha.
I've never been there, but I spent a weekend in Cincinnati, and met some people from there.
They brought up the pronunciation topic on their own right after they said where they were from.
I got the feeling it's a big thing.
I don't care how to pronounce it with all the great bourbon in that town.
so pronuciatin is a big thing in kentucky.
what is the correct way to say Lopuisiv ille
damn my shits all retarded this morning
there is alot of black on black homicide crime in Louisville.
LeNeve Wrote:what is the correct way to say Lopuisiv ille
Bourbon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7