Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday & Friday, December 26-27, 2013 ~ Boxing Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And it's Christmas bonus day.
F yeah again.
mine came as a 100 gift certificate to barnes and noble. I have no idea what to get

Holy shit... where's the Tylenol?

that movie is alright

pretty much standard bonus. Every year that I've worked for a medical school, all of the graduate school staff gets $100 bucks. It used to be cash, now gift certs. Pretty sure its paid by which ever department you work for

my bonus at fedex comes in june/july, that is much larger
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
F yeah again.
mine came as a 100 gift certificate to barnes and noble. I have no idea what to get

I've watched that movie twice this season. I think one more time is in order.

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I need to get back to jobs where this time of year constitutes a 2 week paid vacation. Working a partial week is annoying.

I've never gotten a two week paid vacation ever over Christmas. I just got two weeks vacation days for an entire year.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
F yeah again.

that movie is alright

pretty much standard bonus. Every year that I've worked for a medical school, all of the graduate school staff gets $100 bucks. It used to be cash, now gift certs. Pretty sure its paid by which ever department you work for

my bonus at fedex comes in june/july, that is much larger
I used to wander to each tech and warehouse staff to ask if they wanted a gift card for the Liquor Commission or the grocery store.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
Tater is really happy for Dwyane Wade.

[Image: BcDR7W6IQAAJwcr.jpg]

Who?

You.
Tatergurl101

I guarantee you that is not me. I do not refer to myself as that at all.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to get back to jobs where this time of year constitutes a 2 week paid vacation. Working a partial week is annoying.

I've never gotten a two week paid vacation ever over Christmas. I just got two weeks vacation days for an entire year.

I used to at the pickle plant. Plus, I would get to cash out my remaining vacation days. Our bonuses would get handed out in September and that was usually a third of what I made there annually. Those are why I stuck it out at that crap hole so long.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I need to get back to jobs where this time of year constitutes a 2 week paid vacation. Working a partial week is annoying.

I used to at the pickle plant. Plus, I would get to cash out my remaining vacation days. Our bonuses would get handed out in September and that was usually a third of what I made there annually. Those are why I stuck it out at that crap hole so long.

I have 4 days of unused vacation days too, I'm not sure if I get those today, or next Friday though.
20 years at FedEx & I've never gotten the week after Christmas, Spring Break week, July 4th week or Thanksgiving week off from work. Not enough seniority!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:20 years at FedEx & I've never gotten the week after Christmas, Spring Break week, July 4th week or Thanksgiving week off from work. Not enough seniority!!!
20 years and still no. Damn bro. You got to be getting close to top dog
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:20 years at FedEx & I've never gotten the week after Christmas, Spring Break week, July 4th week or Thanksgiving week off from work. Not enough seniority!!!
:lol: it's all good. I get 5 weeks, 4 personal & 7 holidays so I'm good!!!

How many years of seniority does it take? 50?
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
:lol: it's all good. I get 5 weeks, 4 personal & 7 holidays so I'm good!!!

Holidays aside...
I don't get why companies give so much time off.
And at the same time, why employees would want so much time off.
That's almost 6 weeks off you get a year. Do you get paid for that if you don't use it?
I'd MUCH rather get that extra 10%-ish worth pay, then the time off.
If you do get paid for it, then hey, good on you.
:barf:
No body should watch this.
So don't even click on it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77c_1388037321
Chip Wrote::barf:
No body should watch this.
So don't even click on it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=77c_1388037321

Where's LeNeve?
I might drive out to check this display out tonight.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/sagin..._show.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7