Dudebro Nation

Full Version: December 20, 2013 ~ Ice and Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Haha.
She has an old crappy TV.

[Image: i9KjtvwVTk6Wr.gif]
TV? What TV?
Brian Wrote:TV? What TV?
:whomo:
Some dude brought us a platter of subs and cookies from Subway. And a woman dropped off a bunch of baked goodies...

From A Place Where Sleep Is Nonexistent.
I might be biased, but this woman's cookies are nowhere near as good as mine. They barely have any flavor.

last pay check of the year today. only 5 more working days this year too, for me anyway..
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I might be biased, but this woman's cookies are nowhere near as good as mine. They barely have any flavor.

someone brought these cranberry, white chocolate, macadamian nut cookies. I just had one. OMG! it was sofa king good. like a hot slutty Christmas angel sitting on my face, and queefing cookie goodness into my mouth.
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Looks like she upgraded...NSFW

https://i.imgur.com/kAhOfY4.gif
LeNeve Wrote:last pay check of the year today. only 5 more working days this year too, for me anyway..

I just got my last full check of the year too. I tried to scored a paid floating holiday for next week, but that was a no go.
I just need 5 minutes alone with that broad.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I might be biased, but this woman's cookies are nowhere near as good as mine. They barely have any flavor.

someone brought these cranberry, white chocolate, macadamian nut cookies. I just had one. OMG! it was sofa king good. like a hot slutty Christmas angel sitting on my face, and queefing cookie goodness into my mouth.

That sounds good!! :? .... Sort of...

The Subway cookies tasted mucho better.
I had 3 more of those cookies. so good.
LeNeve Wrote:I just need 5 minutes alone with that broad.

:rock:

[youtube]dXtWL0G3dmk[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:last pay check of the year today. only 5 more working days this year too, for me anyway..

I just got my last full check of the year too. I tried to scored a paid floating holiday for next week, but that was a no go.

I've got one more pay day.
One more pay day with 2 pay checks.
Plus, the last Friday of the year is when I get my bonus.
And, cash in un-used vacation days.
:happy:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Looks like she upgraded...NSFW

https://i.imgur.com/kAhOfY4.gif

Apparently my phone can't have an animated gif picture as a background.

Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5